S2 SGA Cast promo pics

Zimbing

Stargate-Project *This link DOES contain a spoiler concerning Shep and the new characters/actors are featured*

New-Atlantis.net *This link DOESN'T contain the spoiler concerning Shep but the new characters/actors are still featured*

(Its the same pics on each page just one contains one tiny spoiler more than the other)

The new pics are out. While they are slightly over air brushed in the cast shots, they are still very nice. One does need a fan with the Joe pics and is it just me or has David slimmed down a bit further?

Anyhoo, enjoy.

(No sign of the Stargate season 9 pics yet)

Edited by Zimbing

I would reply but I'm a none breathing puddle of goo at the moment :D

i know how you feel!! david was enough but paul and joe are looking pretty damn good too :(

There were pictures of Paul?

My mind must have gone blank after David and Joe... :(

I would reply but I'm a none breathing puddle of goo at the moment ;)

i know how you feel!! david was enough but paul and joe are looking pretty damn good too :(

paul is in the group shots :D

I would reply but I'm a none breathing puddle of goo at the moment ;)

i know how you feel!! david was enough but paul and joe are looking pretty damn good too :D

paul is in the group shots ;)

Oh, okay. That explains why I was distracted. :(

How amazing! Awww and so pretty.... Ronon Dex looks like a card :lol: KARL URBAN DAMNIT! It's Éomer!! And get casual McKay!

Ok, I'll go now...!!

Eomer with a bit of Tyr Anasazi thrown in if you ask me... anybody here watch Andromeda? :P

:lol: phew so I'm not the only one that notices the "tyr-ness", just needs a few bone spurs .... ;)

raaaaa!!

I saw these pics at 4am this morn! :lol: (that's the time I got in!!!!)

still thinking of how sexy Shep looks in the second row last pic :lol::P;)

now if some one could just cap that and shove up it here.... *dreams* actally that's prob not a good idea!! :wub:

cheers Nicki! most wonderful of you to post that!

Luv sah xx

How amazing! Awww and so pretty.... Ronon Dex looks like a card :lol: KARL URBAN DAMNIT! It's Éomer!! And get casual McKay!

Ok, I'll go now...!!

Eomer with a bit of Tyr Anasazi thrown in if you ask me... anybody here watch Andromeda? :P

:lol: phew so I'm not the only one that notices the "tyr-ness", just needs a few bone spurs .... ;)

Maybe we should give the wardrobe department some hints. :wub:

Ok, I'll go now...!!

Maybe we should give the wardrobe department some hints. :wub:

Only if we can get Rhade ^_^

... though that might be a bit of a problem... ^_^

Ok, I'll go now...!!

Eomer with a bit of Tyr Anasazi thrown in if you ask me... anybody here watch Andromeda? :wub:

Maybe we should give the wardrobe department some hints. ;)

Only if we can get Rhade ;)

... though that might be a bit of a problem... ;)

Must... get... pictures... out of... my... head.... Argh!!! :lol:

Oooh thanks for the pics, brilliant. I know its getting late, but it took some studying to find the *spoiler* :wub:

Mmm some of the "group shots" dont just look airbrushed but a lil photoshopped too ... not sure I like what they've done with Weir's make-up either!!

But gorgeous pics .... and yeah with Ronan Dex - so Tyr from Andromeda :wub: