FIREFLY do you think its going to happen

JOLLYWOOD

has ne1 seen the lastest issue of buffy mag?

coz on the advet for london joss wheadon is on it!!!

but they havent announced it yet!!

probably still trying to finalise details :wub:

i supppose it did say they were workin with universal to bring him and to cheak hte site for final confirmation

It would be cool to see the woman that was in Cleopatra: 2525, Hercules, and Xena, before she was in Firefly - she's been around a bit! Hehe. Brilliant proggie! :D

that would be Gina Torres she was also in The Matrix films and 24

It would be cool to see the woman that was in Cleopatra: 2525, Hercules, and Xena, before she was in Firefly - she's been around a bit! Hehe. Brilliant proggie!  :wub:

that would be Gina Torres she was also in The Matrix films and 24

and don't forget Alias. Gina Torres is just so awesome.

I just heard that someone heard from a 'very reliable source' that Joss Whedon is definitely not going to be there?

Can this be confirmed?

It's better to dash our hopes now. :unsure:

Hmmmmmm, I've always kinda understood things that untill a guest is announced, they won't be there...

As soon as Showmasters announce them, that's when to rejoice...

Well they had an advert in buffy magizine saying they were in talks with him to appear. If the talks have fallen through then they can tell us but if they're still in talks then I understand we have to wait.

Well they had an advert in buffy magizine saying they were in talks with him to appear. If the talks have fallen through then they can tell us but if they're still in talks then I understand we have to wait.

They don't need to tell us who they've been in talks with at all, it creates all sorts of issues.

They don't need to tell us who they've been in talks with at all, it creates all sorts of issues.

The point is they have! In buffy magazine they said they were in talks with Joss Whedon.

So if there is now definitely no chance of him coming I'm asking if they'll tell us? I don't see what the big deal is.

Yes, but seeing as they advertised it in a magazine it would be good if they could keep us updated.

Fair enough, if they haven't mentioned it, but this is a different situation.

Yes, but seeing as they advertised it in a magazine it would be good if they could keep us updated.

Fair enough, if they haven't mentioned it, but this is a different situation.

It's becoming a recurring trend that Showmasters are going directly to main page or (in this case) print with important information, before putting it on the forum. Remember the Chris Judge/Michael Shanks C7 cancellation situation?

If they've announced Joss for LFCC3 in an ad (haven't seen the magazine in question), then something's definately wrong.

:D