Smarties

feralmoggy

Maybe I'm going senile in my old age but when I was younge many moons ago I'm sure Smarties were acid colours and shiny but I bought some today after 10yrs of not eating them and they've gone dull and pastel colours ... have bought myself a dodgy packet, have things changed or are colours normally brighter in your youth?

Oh and don't tell me 'only smarties have the answer' ... that really isn't much help. ;)

People collect Smarties tubes and stuff...

wallphoto6cg.jpg

:wub: Weird.

oh my gosh!! I wanna eat that room!! lol (kidding btw!)

Im sure they used to be brighter!!! They have stopped doing blue ones too, which is crap cuz they used to make me hyper!! lol

Oh and don't tell me 'only smarties have the answer' ... that really isn't much help. :(

:D:D

I used to like the purple ones with the shades, when they had that shades promotion!

Too cool!

Orange are the best tho!

I like the way smarties change the colour of your hands... when their colour sorta leaches out when you hold them too long... :huh:

Hey cool avatar and name...Casshern is cool.

Thankyou :saiyan:

Had just watched it when signing up... for lack of a better name - neoroid... :blush: Yup definately a cool movie. Great style it was made in...

... so, yeah... Smarties... are.... um.. smartie-like.

Hero_of_Time Posted on May 23 2005, 04:49 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah they have like the letters of the alphabet on them, i dont think i ever got all of them

So were smarites the forerunner to pokemon ... 'gotta catch them all' cos then even the lids came in different colours as well!

euuuugh when i went to cinema on friday, i got pick n mix there and there smarties were absolutely YUK!!! My friend use to get quite hyperactive on smarties cause of the e colourings or something

Foiled by the fake smarties!!!! ^_^:D