Is Wayne Pygram attending?

FON

U can say what u want in support of them, and it's nothing personal against them, but I'd rather wait for confirmation from someone I KNOW. I'm sure you can understand that.

Plus it doesn't make sense he was put on the site yesterday after it's been said on here that he's cancelled. So if he has, it'll be explained at some point.

Confirmation? Explanation?

You'll probably find yourself waiting an awfully long time, so don't hold your breath.

Well, you can if you want. :rolleyes:

Ill wait for a while, both sides arguments have merit, but at the moment he is the only Star Wars guest there.

Not madly worried though he will be round the circuit again, most of them are.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry farrel wasn't on the flyer at CM, and theres a thread wonderin why... hoping shes not cancelled :angel:

Probably wasn't confirmed whenever they printed the flyers !

With her and Wayne Pygram both .... best to assume they are going until you hear otherwise from SMs. Speculating and falling out amongst ourselves is pretty pointless .....

• Showmasters Admin

Let me clear this up once and for all.

Wayne Pygram is DEFINITELY attending. We have been informed that Wayne is not the exclusive property of Peachtree Services (a fact which was confirmed by Wayne himself when one of our representatives spoke to him only a couple of days ago). They are not the only people who book his appearances. We have arranged Wayne's appearance through Bill Geradts who is in close contact with many Australian and New Zealand actors, and has worked with us successfully on many occassions.

In a very recent conversation Wayne confirmed he was looking forward to coming to the UK and meeting fans at the show. He made no indication that he had any work or personal commitments over that weekend. Again let me make this very clear: WAYNE PYGRAM IS DEFINITELY ATTENDING.

Jean, I find it very unprofessional of you to join this forum specifically to make these statements without having the courtesy to contact us directly first. This just serves to cast doubt on us and our integrity as show organisers and worse, upset the fans. We are certainly not in the habit of lying to our audience as has been suggested.

Now, as we have confirmation from Wayne himself stating that he will be at the show can you please get your facts right and stop creating problems for us and the fans on this forum. If you have any further concerns then please do us the courtesy of contacting us directly rather than using our forums which will only serve to cause upset and confusion amongst the fans you purport to support.

Jason

Wayne Pygram is DEFINITELY attending. We have been informed that Wayne is not the exclusive property of Peachtree Services (a fact which was confirmed by Wayne himself when one of our representatives spoke to him only a couple of days ago). They are not the only people who book his appearances. We have arranged Wayne's appearance through Bill Geradts who is in close contact with many Australian and New Zealand actors, and has worked with us successfully on many occassions.

In a very recent conversation Wayne confirmed he was looking forward to coming to the UK and meeting fans at the show. He made no indication that he had any work or personal commitments over that weekend. Again let me make this very clear: WAYNE PYGRAM IS DEFINITELY ATTENDING.

Jean, I find it very unprofessional of you to join this forum specifically to make these statements without having the courtesy to contact us directly first. This just serves to cast doubt on us and our integrity as show organisers and worse, upset the fans. We are certainly not in the habit of lying to our audience as has been suggested.

Now, as we have confirmation from Wayne himself stating that he will be at the show can you please get your facts right and stop creating problems for us and the fans on this forum. If you have any further concerns then please do us the courtesy of contacting us directly rather than using our forums which will only serve to cause upset and confusion amongst the fans you purport to support.

Jason

I did Jason...........several times. You have yet to respond to one of my emails..........

Well, well, well I think I may have a chat with Wayne to get a new agent

By the look of the information you have, you could not organise a blowjob in a brothel with a grand in cash!

Dom - how dare you?? You know nothing of the situation except the stuff SM have force fed you. That is no way to talk about Jean. <_<

Well, well, well I think I may have a chat with Wayne to get a new agent

By the look of the information you have, you could not organise a blowjob in a brothel with a grand in cash!

Dom - how dare you?? You know nothing of the situation except the stuff SM have force fed you. That is no way to talk about Jean. <_<

If its a proper person who is doing their job then im sorry and I take it back, but as far as everybody else has said its just some idiots trying to cause trouble. Im sick of this happening, why people cant just leave people alone is beyond me, all those post did is kick stuff off here and they didnt help

Edited by Dom

• 3 weeks later...

Jason

ooops!

Jason

ooops!

Jason

I did Jason...........several times. You have yet to respond to one of my emails..........

nooo terry farrell and wayne pygram aren't cancelling, its all rumours, stop being silly, SM woulda confirmed it already...

all now distant memories, eh?

• Moderators

I still see no benefit to them "lying" about the situation BEFORE when they said he WAS attending.

They must have been going by the information they were given. There's absolutely no reason to publically get into an argument with the agent over it if they were so sure he was attending, or at least giving that impression. It's not gonna make them look good is it, so why would they do that deliberately?

You can blame SMs all you want but it makes no sense for them to have done any of this on purpose, so I see no fault with them.

• Moderators

lol sorry I'm not trying to be argumentative or nethin, just trying to make sense of it all really!

Personally I'm not all that bothered about it but it's all very confusing sitting here reading the situation :jason:

• Showmasters Admin

My request:

Please stop the sniping. If you have a problem, at least have the courtesy to post it constructively.

I don't think any of this sniping is helping and is only causing the forum to be an unfriendly place to come.

I understand that people are upset about Wayne cancelling. But there is no proof that the statement made by SM in May was not correct, it was very likely correct AT THE TIME. Yes it has been proved to be incorrect NOW, but things do change.

If you have a real issue with the way SM do business, have the guts to talk to them at an event. Posting random snidey comments on the forum does not help to improve anything.

Stuart.

Edited by Too Tall

My request:

Please stop the sniping. If you have a problem, at least have the courtesy to post it constructively.

I don't think any of this sniping is helping and is only causing the forum to be an unfriendly place to come.

I understand that people are upset about Wayne cancelling. But there is no proof that the statement made by SM in May was not correct, it was very likely correct AT THE TIME. Yes it has been proved to be incorrect NOW, but things do change.

If you have a real issue with the way SM do business, have the guts to talk to them at an event. Posting random snidey comments on the forum does not help to improve anything.

Stuart.

Amen!

Im sorry for the Farscape fans as it was a cool guest. One that they don`t seem to get that often from that point of view it sucks.

Noddy, most of your posts seem to be in a tone that I do not care for! If you ever would like to have a chat, I go to all the events and am more than happy to :D

Edited by Dom

Stuart

The trouble is that SM do not give attendees the opportunity to speak to them. E-mails and phone calls do not get a response and on the one occasion I asked to speak to them at a Collectormania event (re:steward issues) I was told they were “to busy to deal with things like that”. Therefore all that is left to register comments about/to SM is the forum.

Dom - is that a threat? You do seem quite fixated about me.

Edited by Noddy