Is Wayne Pygram attending?

FON

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is attending LFCC3.

The reason why he had to change was because of the pictures from Star Wars and was not allowed them to be released before the movie and thus he had to change and LFFC3 is better because it is after the movie and he can now use the Star Wars pictures.

I can not wait to meet him. :D

i am not too sure on wayne attending now and raised this issue when i returned from c7. On the revised LFACC flyers avaliable at collectormania, wayne was not on them but guests announced after him where. Also he is not on the website.

Have showmasters just forgot about him or has he now been cancelled from this event too?

Bruce Spence was ok because Tion Meddon his character is in all the trailers & even the preview action figures.

Tarkin is meant to be a suprise i guess, his figure doesnt even come out till july

It is still not actually confirmed that Wayne will be attending in June. He has some professional work coming up that may take him away.

I will post more when I have the answers and once things are actually finalized.

Thanks.

It is still not actually confirmed that Wayne will be attending in June.  He has some professional work coming up that may take him away.

I will post more when I have the answers and once things are actually finalized.

Thanks.

Hi Jean,

:P

it's Ivan in disguise here, as this board wouldn't let me use my usual login. B)

:D

Wayne will not be attending this event. He has a professional commitment that will be keeping him home.

I find that hard to believe

I phoned Showmasters only a few days ago, and asked if Wayne is at London and I CAN CONFIRM HE IS ATTENDING.

If that is true, I will wait till Showmasters tells us of the situation.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

it sadly is true, i just wish showmasters would have let us know before other sources confirmed this. I always had as funny feeling though as he was never put on the website or the flyers even after weeks he was announced for LFACC.

Emeraldcity from peachtreeservices.net handle the majority of the farscape casts convention bookings, so as emerald city has said he is not attending then you cannot get much more proof than that.

Edited by Bohan

it sadly is true, i just wish showmasters would have let us know before other sources confirmed this. I always had as funny feeling though as he was never put on the website or the flyers even after weeks he was announced for LFACC.

Emeraldcity from peachtreeservices.net handle the majority of the farscape casts convention bookings, so as emerald city has said he is not attending then you cannot get much more proof than that.

This is the same as the Terry Farrell situation.

We've now got two guests for this event, one of whom certainly doesn't seem to be coming, and total mystery surrounding the other.

As usual, we're being told nothing by Showmasters.

Perhaps SM is getting the run around there end, perhaps the person doing the booking doesnt know about peachtree. I know they will say im kiss arsing but the people on here do have more info than showmasters because they know where to look.

it does get slightly annoying when these things happen, it doesn't show very good customer service skills.

It's more than slightly annoying, especially if one of the guests in question is so far the only reason you plan on attending the event.

More worrying is that this situation is fast becoming the norm with this organiser.

I just hope they know how much it's starting to poorly reflect on them.

i have looked at all your replys ghostinthe machine and everyone of them seems negative! if you really hate SM that much then dont go on the forum!!

most of us are looking forward to the events and just want to know whos going and talk about it, not have to read your negative thoughts! so please dont!!!

i have looked at all your replys ghostinthe machine and everyone of them seems negative! if you really hate SM that much then dont go on the forum!!

most of us are looking forward to the events and just want to know whos going and talk about it, not have to read your negative thoughts! so please dont!!!

I don't hate Showmasters. And I'm looking forward to LFCC3. I'd just like them to actually start telling us information and providing a proper service.

How can they expect people to go to their events when they won't tell them anything?

From past experience, being positive and asking for information as nicely as possible on here hasn't tended to get any of us anywhere.

Negative or not, that's the truth.

And the truth always comes out.