Corin Nemec is a perfect gent!

Hello all,

I am frequent visitor to Collectormania, as too is Corin Nemec. I must say that everytime I meet him, he is always the same happy, polite, talkative chap!! He's great!

My wife and I have met him at other shows as well, and he's always sincere in his conversations with you. Not rushing you, or wanting you to go away or anything. Anyway, I'm waffling on now...Corin is an ideal guest to Collectormania and other shows.

Thanks Collectormania for bringing him back.

All the best,

Barry

For a chance to win this t-shirt signed by Corin, visit www.jonasquinn.com

CorinTShirtComp.jpg

My favourite guest. Apart from now having a damn hard time finding a fan mail address for him.

no i agree hes happy to pose for photos and chat away.

Bring him back again Showmasters

Myself and some friends watched him pose for a photo with a fan at the end of the night at the party.

He stood there with his glass of white wine, posing away.

Then he dropped the glass. He was too drunk to hold it and it just dropped right out of his hand :(

He then stared at it on the floor and looked confused!

I must agree his a great guest :-) My mate kept going up to him loads of times during the day (saturday) but he didn't seem to mind. And he was totally drunk at the party Lmao i saw him going down the stairs when i was going up them mwahahah so funny

Corin is such a sweeeeeeeeeetheart!!!

He`s so nice and always happy.........

For me.........Corin was one of the big Highlights and I couldn`t keep my eyes off him *G*

But who on earth would not melt away when he looks at you like this........

2005_0502Uk0125.jpg

I had never met or heard of Corin before this weekend (shameful I know) but I spotted him whilest walking past him in the centre and thought :lol: wow that guy is hot as he looked over smiled and winked :lol: so you can imagine I was shocked to find he was actually a guest!! I took a couple of photos from the side while he was signing and then went off looking round to then bump into him again so I asked for a photo which Id already decided I was going to go and join his queue after we'd seen craig charles. What a charming, sweet guy and stunning as well!

Ellie x x x

EllieCorin.jpg

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

I agree he's lovely apart from when he tried to strangle me at the party  :o

Yes i can vouch for that! But he was kinda justa little bit *whispers* drunk. :angry:

But still such a gentleman. He was really nice. :wub:

And as for him droppin his wine glass, so did Katee! She said "It had condensation on the outside of the glass!" Wot an excuse lol.

Corin was nearly 2 hrs late on Sunday, i think he had a hangover lol.

And Penny, did u post those pics yet? Or r u gonna email em to me?

Edited by isawien

paraty-CORINemmaandsarah.jpg

Corin! and his glass of wine that was a really small glass of wine! and Fro-do and rangergirl :D:lol:

LMAO...aww, such a lightweight :lol:

At least he's a gentleman when he's hammered...A flirty gentleman, but I sure wasn't complaining :P

Agreed - he was very nice to everyone and always had a smile on his face.

I think he was particularly flattered by the 'Order of Jonas's Banana' group too! :D

yeah he found us quite a compliment :lol: he mentioned us in the talk too. We did bug him quite a bit at the weekend but he was always glad to see us and was always full of smiles. He seems to have got aquite a popularity thing going on on here at the moment which is fantastic cause for me he was the BEST guest at c7 :lol::D:D

for those of you who arent to sure about who he is head on over to corinnemec.com to find out more about him :P

He is indeed a perfect gent...I was sitting with Kenny Baker on Friday morning (well, supposed to be but he didn't turn up until later on) so Corin, his guests assistant and I spent all morning chatting...methinks he was still a leetle hungover from the night before...then he went back off to the pub at lunchtime :D

Was also quite amusing watching him stagger out of Mothercare with ginormous bags stuffed under his arms :lol:

• 2 weeks later...