Who did I meet at the party and C7?

I met lots of people I think but don't remember hardly any of them, especially the ones at the party...

The only people I remember meeting at the party who I didn't already know were; Ceri (dressed as Resident Evil Rain), her mate Caroline and another girl dressed as Red Riding Hood...are they on the forum?

I know that there was someone I didn't say hi to all weekend and I regret that...sorry but it was kinda hard.

Edited by nicky

You didn't see me if thats of any help LOl

I read somewhere that you were about on Saturday, such I shame I missed you...would like to have said hey, hey, hey.

And yes, Leyla..I do remember seeing you, you were the first forumer I said hi to throughout the whole wkend. Sorry I didnt remember you're real name.

And Theoden I didn't see you I don't think...I may not have recognised you either. :rolleyes:

Edited by nicky

at the party i met

hero_of_time

calling_angles / the_angel_of_music

angel_of_music

matthew_lewis_lover

ditz

moony

tippin ( kindve )

ilovemerry

gaztx

Mork_Moran

Legolassie_Malfoy

Smaug ( at c7 not the party )

and aload of others i cant remember id's

Oh and Nicky i saw you walk past me quite a few times as well :rolleyes:

Edited by FreakAccident

You didn't see me if thats of any help LOl

I read somewhere that you were about on Saturday, such I shame I missed you...would like to have said hey, hey, hey.

Sorry, that's my fault...I dragged her away for rum! :lol:

He likes to get me drunk he does LOL

Anyways yeah i just went for the afternoon really. I pretty much kept a low profile and sneaked about Vamps style!!!!!!

In other words kept going for ciggies and ended up in Theo's hotel room

Edited by vamps!

Bwahahaha - I restrained myself to yelling out your name at the party and then going back to whatever conversation I was having at the time.

(Hmmm... I did that to a lot of people...)

nicky, u met me, soph, cassie, emma and emma and you bought us drinks remember? :blush:

Yeah, I remember...Sorry I didn't spend so much time with you guys...I hope you were OK for drinks though for the rest of the night. I actually forgot one of you was tomfeltonlover.

:D You know you met me too! :wub:

And showed me your pants :wub::wub:

I certainly do remember metting you, but very nearly wouldn't have known who you were if it wern't for JV. Glad I got the chance to meet you properly this time. And I'm still trying to get my head around the pants thing. :blush:

hey nicky, I'm the shy one from that group...if u remember hehe!

By that I think you was the one with the hat?? No need to be shy around me, I'm totally cool with it.

lol, yep. i had the hat. and i'm just generally shy, deffinately the most shy out of that group.

How was your night sleeping in the car?