The Princess Bride

morpheus

Great film that I'm sure many of us have enjoyed in our childhood and it's absolutely chock-full of the sort of cult actors that Collectormania needs.

Come on, you know it makes sense!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Mandy and Cary for definite.

I would also like to meet Christopher Guest, Chris Sarandon, William Goldman and Rob Reiner. Obviously some of the others but would find them highly unlikely contenders.

I don't think we'll ever see William Goldman or Rob Reiner, which is a pity... But I don't think many front of camera people from the film are unrealistic. Obviously Andre The Giant has passed on. But the only ones I can think of is that Peter Falk may be a push (although I don't think he's out of the question), and Billy Crystal is probably unlikely. Other than that I think we're game on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Erm you do realise chris serandon was at the lfcc who was the main bad guy in The Princes Bride? So they've already done as you asked :-p

fred savages career is in the toilet so chance are you could get him

we have had Chris Sarandon recently - lets try and get Mandy Patinkin, Cary Elwes, Wallace Shawn, Christopher Guest and Fred Savage - PLEASE

the dude

Erm you do realise chris serandon was at the lfcc who was the main bad guy in The Princes Bride? So they've already done as you asked :-p

fred savages career is in the toilet so chance are you could get him

we have had Chris Sarandon recently - i think this statement shows that i realise that fact - oh wait i even met the guy

my point being MORE PRINCESS BRIDE GUESTS please

Edited by the dude