What Did Everyone Buy?

Just wondered what everyone bought at Collectormania. I treated myself to a box of trading cards, some sell sheets and an action figure

What was your best deal? I think there were some bargains to be had but I feel REALLy sorry for the person who bought a pre printed Alyson Hannigan autograph mounted in what looked like a cardboard frame. My friend asked about the autograph and was told it was £25 and was signed in person when Alyson was in London doing When Harry Met Sally. The photo was actually a pre printed fake. Some dealers make me so angry :wub:

I was good this time and didn't buy anything. I was tempted by a great looking Jack Skellington painting, until I found out it was only printed onto canvas and not actually painted. It was £70 which I thought a little expensive for a print, so I didn't buy it. :wub:

OMG i wanted that massive Jack Skellington Head thing lol but it was £200 bit expensive for me....

Yeah I saw that head...it was the bobble head thing wasn't it? A bit too big and pricey for my pocket too :wub:

lots of autographs must have spent a couple of hundred

Nichelle Nichols , Anthony Head, James Marsters, Jolene Blalock, Gary Kurtz , Irvin Kershner,

Temeura Morrison, Ray Park, Daniel Logan , Bonnie Piesse, Nalini Krishan, Orli Shoshan ,

& Alexandra Siddig + some refreshments and Starburst Star Wars Special

couldn`t afford any more souvenirs

but there was some good stuff about if you can

quite interested in the trading cards but bet they can become a bit of an obsession

once you get started

I got a Star wars 'Chav Band'

Episode III comic book (which is in my mums hands until I've seen the film. Spoiler Free!)

Episode III Poster

The 'Real' Boba Fetts auto, Jeromy Bullochs Auto

And I'm sure something else but I cant remember or find what it is/was! :wub:

Edited by Ell the Ewok

Episode III comic book (which is in my mums hands until I've seen the film. Spoiler Free!)

Episode III Poster

The 'Real' Boba Fetts auto, Jeromy Bullocks (sp?) Auto

And I'm sure something else but I cant remember or find what it is/was! :lol:

Bollucks.... :wub::wub::lol:

I think is Bolluch....

:lol:

i bought one plastic autogrpah holder...£1 well spent

Be careful how you store your autograph in those - I've heard on these forums that the ink and your piccie can part company in some circumstances.

Never happened to me but I only store the non metalic type ink autos in them just to be safe......

Episode III Poster

The 'Real' Boba Fetts auto, Jeromy Bullocks (sp?) Auto

And I'm sure something else but I cant remember or find what it is/was! :lol:

Bollucks.... :lol::D:o

I think is Bolluch....

:D

Nearly right its Bulloch :o

i bought one plastic autogrpah holder...£1 well spent

Be careful how you store your autograph in those - I've heard on these forums that the ink and your piccie can part company in some circumstances.

Never happened to me but I only store the non metalic type ink autos in them just to be safe......

yeha i know, shame i didnt know about that before i put my dominic monaghan autogrpah in one, some of it is stuck inside, so im just going to elave it instead of ruin it more by removng it again. in future im going to just tr to get them to sign without the metallic pen

I got it! It was the free T-Shirt, I knew there was something else in my bag!

you got a free tshirt? i didnt see anyy what was it for? all i have is a nightwatch badge and fantastic 4 postcard set

Hahahahahahahahahahaha ....

Dude really ... I mean really ...

Blow on it first then put it in the holder .... don't sweat the small stuff ... permenant markers are permenant ... permenantly!