Bonnie Piesse

mjy

COULDNT AGREE MORE!!  WHAT A BABE!  I TOOK QUITE A NICE PHOTO OF HER, I WILL POST IT ON THIS THREAD LATER WHEN I GET A CHANCE!

damn u make me nervous now

nothing to be nervous about, she was really nice, I will post a photo of her tomorrow

She wasent originally on my list of guests to meet but she has been added now.

Oh yes I understand you Colonel ! She looks very gorgeous ! :wub:

If I could go there tomorrow, I would definitely try to meet her. Actually, before leaving today, I went to the SW guests area just to have a look and unfortunately she wasn't there at that time :(

I hope other people will post many pictures of this lovely girl :lol:

met her again today, the price for her auto had gone down form £15 to £10, probably because she has been so quiet. Would def reccomend meeting her if you get the chance, not only is she stunning to look at but she comes across realyy well too.

met her again today, the price for her auto had gone down form £15 to £10, probably because she has been so quiet. Would def reccomend meeting her if you get the chance, not only is she stunning to look at but she comes across realyy well too.

£10?! In that csae i'm DEFINATLY gonna meet her on monday!!

I was crewing for Bonnie on Sunday - I had no idea who she was, but when I saw her walking towards me, I couldn't believe how her publicity photos hadn't done her justice!! :(

She was lovely, a really nice person. The guitar was hers, she's starting a singing career, and she played one of her songs during a quiet period - she has a good voice.

She was lovely, a really nice person. The guitar was hers, she's starting a singing career, and she played one of her songs during a quiet period - she has a good voice.

That's right. She talked about recording an album in the near future. The girl indeed has a sweet voice, so if her choice of music is as good as her looks, it might just work out well. :lol: