MESSAGE FROM MARK & JASON

showmasters

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm me now

I'm going to play devils advicate here, but reading the list of people who got their crew emails on another thread and seeing them list the days there are working, for an event that is highly oversubscribed for crew and has had to turn people away why exactly are people getting all 4 days? Woudl it not be fairer to give everyone less and so mean everyone had a chance to crew? Yes I got lucky and got 2 days, btu they are 2 days I could be elsewhere that I had given up as I needed the extra 2 days money so I have to now decide what to do. BUt yes, how were the days given out cos it doesnt seem fair people getting 4 days and some geting none.

Skid

• Moderators

Well I got 4 days but I'm paying for my own accomodation. I believe it's always been the way to hire people first who don't need SMs to provide them with it. I can't speak for others obviously.

I'm me now

I'm going to play devils advicate here, but reading the list of people who got their crew emails on another thread and seeing them list the days there are working, for an event that is highly oversubscribed for crew and has had to turn people away why exactly are people getting all 4 days? Woudl it not be fairer to give everyone less and so mean everyone had a chance to crew? Yes I got lucky and got 2 days, btu they are 2 days I could be elsewhere that I had given up as I needed the extra 2 days money so I have to now decide what to do. BUt yes, how were the days given out cos it doesnt seem fair people getting 4 days and some geting none.

Skid

:P:P i agree :o:lol:

I'm sorry but the majority of you are being right arses in this topic. End of the day it all comes down to jealousy. (no names)

What makes you think you deserve to crew???...no one has the right to presume that !!! :P

If you're crewing then well done guys, if your not, tough sh*t...theres always London in June and C8...Just grow up FFS !!

Now i've had my rant and I dont care who flames me for it cos you wont get any retaliation from me !!!

• Showmasters Admin

We are sorry that we cannot let you all crew the show, and we really do our best to try and be as fair as possible to as many people as possible.

We have no interest in upseting people that offer to work hard to make these shows happen, however we could not accomodate all of you. This is the first time that this problem has occured, and in a big way too. I can assure you all that next time we will be able to anticipate this, and handle these kinds of problems in the best way for you all.

For those of you we are unable to accomodate this time we are sorry. This is the truth from one crew member to another, whether you are working this time around or just visiting we will still look upon you as crew and friends.

yours

Jason

I think as compensation for everyone who can't crew, get John Hannah for LFACC3 :blink:

Will put a smile on everyone's face!

:unsure:

yes Elijah Wood for C7 please :unsure:

couldnt agree with you more lol

I know its too late but hey! it was funny in my head!