• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they have its just hard not to be upset thats all

*hugs*

*taps fingers waiting for email*

*rehugs*

good luck hun, hope its good news

im working on the theory its a no just want the confirmation LOL

well I hope its a yes for you. even if its not I hope you get closure soon.

my head hurts :D

I know they have its just hard not to be upset thats all

*hugs*

*taps fingers waiting for email*

*rehugs*

good luck hun, hope its good news

im working on the theory its a no just want the confirmation LOL

well I hope its a yes for you. even if its not I hope you get closure soon.

my head hurts :D

thanks *hugs back*

I'm really sorry that you weren't asked to crew at this collectormania Nell but there are other collectormanias you can crew at if they are the events you go to, this one you can relax, unwind and have a brill time! :D

*Hugs Nell*

um... not really. I cant buy food or drink and I can't meet sean. not much relaxing unwinding or having a good time there.

thanks for the hugs tho

*puts on protective gear*

Is it really the end of the world if you don't crew? I didn't get the chance, but it's not going to ruin my enjoyment of the event (Katee Sackhoff!!! Jamie Bamber!!! Whoot!).

It has caused me and a friend some *cough*major*cough* inconvenience, but we're trying to sort that out now. (SM if you're reading this, check your e-mail! lol)

I understand that the last-minute-ness is a bit... erm... insane? *bg* but you win some, you lose some...

*takes deep calming breath and runs away*

*hugs Nell* It's ok, we'll be poor and lonely together! We can look after one another. We don't need money to have fun pfft to that! Though saying that, I get paid on the Friday/Saturday. I won't let you starve (unless you're mean of course :D)

But yus, I'm in a crappy position too. Eurch I hate borrowing money off my Mum :D

I really don't want to upset anyone, but try not to be upset about not working, its not the end of the world if you don't crew, there are plenty more events, London & Film in a month or so, then collectormania 8 at the end of September.

There are people that have crewed before, that haven't been choosen. At the end of the day, they have to go with some familar faces, to help out the new crew members.

I really don't want to upset anyone and I hope you all still come along!

A huge hug to everyone, I know its easier said than done, but keep a stiff upper lip ;)

Huggles

Marina xx

I agree that not everyone can crew, I mean, it's like that every time. But you could have told us a BIT more in advance, guys.

Thanks alot. ;) Like someone else said earlier, I try not to rely on it, but when it's the only source of income for me at the moment (and before you say anything, yes I HAVE tried to get a job. And I continue to look, but no one seems to want someone with perfectly good experience.), then it's kind of crappy.

Again, thank you very much. Don't think that I'm gonna be pissed off forever, it's just a kind of NOW thing.

i dont think its the fact that people are upset about not crewing as such.... its more that they cant afford to come now, or have already booked tickets for trains and things.

i know people shouldnt rely on crewing but its so hard to know what to do when you have to make plans.

i think its the timing thats more of an issue

*wishes i could do more to help*

=x=

*hugs Nell* It's ok, we'll be poor and lonely together! We can look after one another. We don't need money to have fun pfft to that! Though saying that, I get paid on the Friday/Saturday. I won't let you starve (unless you're mean of course :help:)

But yus, I'm in a crappy position too. Eurch I hate borrowing money off my Mum :o

I suppose there is always sean stalking......

mwaha!

I'll sort summat out... sumhow... ;) *prays for miracle*

I just want to apologise if I offended anyone earlier, I was really upset! I hope I havent pissed anyone off!

I also want to apologise to SMs, you are under loads of pressure and negative stuff like I was posting earlier probably doesnt help!

*hugs all*

well done to those who are crewing and to those who aren't, we can all be depressed together! :P

we will really do appreciate the support and goodwill that we have received from ALL of you. We know that you are all the best crew there is, and we are lucky that you want to work with us!

I understand that loads of u guys r upset, bt cum on.. they no hw important us crew r... whether were crewin or not.. BTW did u notice how many people dropped out at the last minute (guests) they all had 2 b replaced.. so give the SM's a break... Yeh they left it a bit late, maybe they wana think bout hiring sum1 2 sort out crew 4 them....

As 4 the 1st cum 1st serve, think plz ppl, if they did that then people would be asking 2 crew at c8 n c9 now...

Alex

I understand that loads of u guys r upset, bt cum on.. they no hw important us crew r... whether were crewin or not.. BTW did u notice how many people dropped out at the last minute (guests) they all had 2 b replaced.. so give the SM's a break... Yeh they left it a bit late, maybe they wana think bout hiring sum1 2 sort out crew 4 them....

As 4 the 1st cum 1st serve, think plz ppl, if they did that then people would be asking 2 crew at c8 n c9 now...

Alex

Have you any idea how long it took me to read that post?

Does no one write in standard English any more? :rolleyes:

Alex

Does no one write in standard English any more? :rolleyes:

standard english whats that!?!?! :unsure:

Does no one write in standard English any more?  :rolleyes:

standard english whats that!?!?! :unsure:

wat do u mean, I cud rd it ok. it md prfct sns 2 me. :D

I have a friend who used to miss all the vowels out of her text messages... I used to end up ringing her to ask her what the heck she was on about!

• Showmasters Admin

Alex

Does no one write in standard English any more? :unsure:

Some of us still do :D I feel old :rolleyes: