Bit cheeky but i really need your help!

Hey all......U have probably heard this from me before but i need your help on a important matter.

Heres the situation......my mum is not too happy bout me spendin £45 to get to MK but i went ahead and booked anyway....and she said if i end up not meeting who i really wanna meet she will kill me coz its a lot of money to waste.

Now this is really cheeky but i was wonderin if anyone who is gettin there earlier than me on sunday could possibly get me and my friend 2 tickets to see James marsters?

I would get them but i think my chances are slim and dnt wanna take the risk.....coz i dnt get there till midday.

could any lovely person help me plz??? ;)

Thanx

kim xxxxxxxx

yeh i thought that it was one per person.....thats why its a bit cheeky coz that means they may have to que twice....but i could really do with the help......I no there is sum gr8 ppl on ere that will help i just need them to say so.....it would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to get there earlier but im comin from liverpool and the earliest train gets there midday! ;)

I am sorry to say this but I very much doubt you will get anyone willing to get 2 tickets for you.

The problem is that James is going to be a very popular guest so if the person getting the tickets wants to meet him themself they are going to have to queue up 3 times and remember this means going right to the back of the queue again and again so the first ticket could be in the 100/200s but the second ticket could be in the 500/600s and by the time it comes to queuing a third time there may not be any tickets left plus the person queuing would be missing out on collecting tickets for other guests so they may end up missing out on people they want to meet.

It is possible that James wont be as popular as be all believe but I am personally going on the assumption he will have a queue like Carrie Fisher.

If you truely cant make it in time on the Sunday then I would suggest staying overnight and meeting him on the monday otherwise your chances of meeting him are not good at all.

You may get lucky and he might have an open que at the end of the day, all depends how quickly he signs and how many people want to meet him. I know Carrie Fisher had an open que at the end of her day, so you may be lucky. :wub: Or what you can do is Pre-order an autograph from MSPG, go to the Sponsors promotion section and see there or try >>>MSPG AUTOGRAPHS<<< and go to pre order section, I know there is not many left so hurry, you may even be able to pick it up on the day but im not sure.

Hope this helps a bit.

Davey :lol:

Hmm. Not sure who this James Marsters person is but Kilty and I will be there early Sunday and I'm sure she wood agree to us helping out with a ticket or two. If we pick up a couple, you wood find us hovering around Sean Astin's area most of the day, when we're not shopping! :lol:

Good luck in doing this. However, the person who gets the tickets for you is naturally going to want to get their tickets for their guests first (even if not seeing James Marsters) so they may be quite a while before getting to James. It's also not possible to tell how busy James is going to be - a person may agree to do this but then get fed up of having to queue up for James not once but twice. Or they may simply forget on the day etc etc. These things never seem to go smoothly when you are relying on someone you don't know. So just try to get there as early as you can :)

well thanks for ya help guys....

well if kilty is willing to help me out....could they plz email me at kimbryan14@hotmail.com or add me to msn so we can chat bout it.

i realise he will be busy but i just thought someone could help coz if i dnt meet him my mum will be pissed off that i wasted £45.

like i said if i could get there earlier i really would but its the dam trains the earliest one is 8:30 am but still doesnt get there till midday.

So if kilty wants to help that would be gr8 :angry: and very much appreciated belive me! :D :D

or if anyone else wants to help plz reply to this lettin me know

cheers guys!

Edited by i_am_your_angel_of_music

well if kilty is willing to help me out....could they plz email me at kimbryan14@hotmail.com or add me to msn so we can chat bout it.

i realise he will be busy but i just thought someone could help coz if i dnt meet him my mum will be pissed off that i wasted £45.

like i said if i could get there earlier i really would but its the dam trains the earliest one is 8:30 am but still doesnt get there till midday.

So if kilty wants to help that would be gr8 :rolleyes: and very much appreciated belive me! :angel::wub:

cheers guys!

Kilty and I are going early Saturday and Sunday. I think we are only going so we can meet each other - oh and Sean of course. So we can see him on Saturday and then pick up some tickets for you on Sunday. Well at least we can try and then you don't get into trouble with your mum!

I'll copy your post onto our thread on LOTR section then Kilty can contact you.

Good luck and see you soon.

BB.

there must be somebody here on the forum who is not interested in meeting james and will get 2 tickets for you.

Personally though i don't thinl he is gonna be as popular as people think and after a few hours i predict an open que. I thought nic brendon was gonna be busy on the saturday last year but i managed to meet him at around midday and i walked right up no que at all. The popularity of buffy and angel has dipped slightly over the last year or 2.

So if kilty wants to help that would be gr8  :D and very much appreciated belive me!  :D :D

cheers guys!

Kilty and I are going early Saturday and Sunday. I think we are only going so we can meet each other - oh and Sean of course. So we can see him on Saturday and then pick up some tickets for you on Sunday. Well at least we can try and then you don't get into trouble with your mum!

I'll copy your post onto our thread on LOTR section then Kilty can contact you.

Good luck and see you soon.

BB.

James is only attending Sunday and Monday remember ;)

So if kilty wants to help that would be gr8  :lol: and very much appreciated belive me!  :unsure::blink:

cheers guys!

Hey hun!

Not a problem... my boyfriend and i will grab some tickets on sunday morning and will meet you when you get there so you can get his auto!

how about that?

mail me and we can sort out the details... i dont mind at all and if kilty has sorted them out for you no problem we'll grab some anyway and if it falls through we can exchange mob numbers so we know where to meet and whats going on.

Why am i doing this you may ask?

not too long ago at C4 i was desperate to meet Sean, Elijah and Dom, but despite getting up and queueing outside in the cold from about 4am i didnt manage to get dom, well i was in the elijah queue which was most important for my sister to meet him (she was 15) and i hadnt got a dom ticket, so i was pretty upset and two girls i remembered from C3 said hey! they were in the dom queue! they offered to get me an auto and i handed over the cash... much to the disapproval of my friend, anyway cut a long story short, they got me the auto and it was personalised!!!!! moral of the story... have faith in people but still be cautious.. sometimes its a case of "what have you got to lose"... so if i can help out i will.

hugs

Andrea xx

andreajones13@hotmail.com

:pyth: ok smottie, if i happen to have any problems i will email u thanks u have all been really gr8!!! :huh:

Smottie wot is ure email? coz it wnt let me contact u thru your profile?

My email is s_e_motterham@hotmail.com

If you send me an email before I leave on the Saturday morning then I'll do what I can for you.