CSI FANS

surfy_sah

I was always going cause I can get up to London really cheaply ;) though the current hotel situation is rather costly cause there's just me and Steve :( will try n take photos but I'm stewarding, not sure when mind! :lol: gets me in free anyways so that's loadsa money saved :D if you want any autos let me know :P

Luv sah xx

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she doesnt get any/many photos, you know theres always me to fall back on :wub:

Seeing as I tend to get like 500+ per event, any event, im BOUND to have a load of the CSI guests, really depends on the time I has as im up to like 11 autos at the moment (or is that autos from 11 people? :smile: ) and as Sah is crewing and about the only other person I know who will be there, will have to juggle everything myself, so may not be able to get to the camera lol

Trick question right? :poki:

Yup met them all :D

All lovely people, but I thought Boti was the sweetest and easiest to talk too (for me anyway lol)

Still havnt got pics uploaded yet so stand by..

Edit: Well this could take a while..my phone wont connect to the comp at ALL now, so until I get another way of getting the photos off it, the pics are staying put! :D:D

Edited by crippsy_99

Heck no! I was detirmined to get their autos at any cost!

To which I bring you proof! (These came off my main camera..still dealing with stupid phone, have ordered a memory card for it so I dont have this problem again after gmex!)

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

s640x480.jpg

Ironically, this is was the first time in I dont know how many events I didnt have my vest with the CSI patch on!!!

Rest of the photos btw at http://pics.livejournal.com/crippsy_99/gallery/0004whc0

Edited by crippsy_99

yay, super dave and hodges!

I didnt realise there was a csi talk aswell, what was asked?

I was just about to ask about the talk but you beat me to it. I love the picture of Sah playing a dead body but I really have to know was the outline already there or did you both get creative with some masking tape? :o

Err..this is bad..I cant actually remember what was said at the talks..think I was too busy cursing at my usless camera the whole time!

As for the photo, it was already there, one of the stewards helping set up was knackered after laying the carpet so layed down like that, and they used the opportunity to tape around her. The girl they used though was a fair bit taller than Sah lol, so the legs dont match up very well..

aye it was already there, sure I said that :dance: cause, yeah, I was too short to get my arms and legs aligned at the same time :smile: poor lil me! B)

talks: I was brave on the Sunday and got the mike and asked about the next seasons of Miami and CSI - see spoiler thread though it's not MASSIVE like a death or anything scary like that! nothing has been posted since so just read the last 2 posts, me and Steve. I was a very good girl and didn't read anything else that was posted!!! I asked about the new seasons in the talks but I can't write that here as technically it is a spoiler :wub:

man there's loads of stuff! most of the things I remember though were from hanging out in the CSI area all weekend stewarding and asking the guests questions when they weren't busy :blink: ermmmm *thinks* ok one of the best mini-discussions was an actual answer to the dreaded "which is your favourite episode?" question to which I will post Botti's reply, as refered to above, in the spoiler section. Unfortunately Wallace had left :( but David and Archie both said Grave Danger, with David being of course particualrly fond of the morgue scene with George Eads :thumbup: this also opened discussion for favourite director, for which they both replied Tarantino, and who they'd like to work with in the future both directing and guest stars.

ok here's a Q, in which ep is David referred to as "super Dave"?! :o I can't mem!!!

hope this made for good reading? I will have to try and remember some of the other stuff :D

Luv sah xx

• Showmasters Admin

Some of the questions from the talk.

Fav episode for you as an actor?

Who would you like to work with director wise?

What was it like working with Tarentino?

What's new for next season?

I don't watch TV much and have never seen CSI or 24 can you tell me why I should watch the show? (Seriously this is what someone said)

ok here's a Q, in which ep is David referred to as "super Dave"?! :thumbup: I can't mem!!!

5x01 Viva Las Vegas:

NICK: Hearing aids have unique serial numbers, Super Dave.

5x04 Crow's Feet:

NICK: No, no, it's all right, Super Dave. Nice purse.

5x18 Spark of life:

WARRICK: Hey, Super Dave.

5x23 Iced:

NICK: Come on, Super Dave. Wasn't the alien autopsy embarrassing enough?

6x11 Werewolves:

NICK: Lift with the knees, Super Dave, lift with the knees.

Edited by Too Tall

I didn't do too badly there :thumbup: mind you, TT has like an elephant memory and never tends to forget, well, ANYTHING really :o thanks for the quotes listings, Super Stu :blink:

Luv sah xx

ps-don't suppose you remember the answer to the last Q there?! you did bring that back to my mem but I don't think I could write the answer properly :dance:

• Showmasters Admin
I don't watch TV much and have never seen CSI or 24 can you tell me why I should watch the show?

That one went on for quite a while. The basic follow of it was...

Archie's in it.

There's a story each week. A beginning, middle and end and so it is possible to start watching right now and not feel you've missed loads. There are back stories going on but they don't dominate the show.

Archie's in it.

There's great characters that are believable.

It's very science based and has a lot of interesting facts.

It's actually done a lot for forensics as a whole in the US. A lot more juries are now asking about forensic evidence and finger prints. Will Petersen even went to the US Congress to talk about why forensics labs should be given more money.

And Archie's in it.

Edited by Too Tall

You know..work was so dead today, when I wasnt dreaming of being in Battlestar Galactica, I actually remembered what was said at the CSI talk..

Only ive promptly forgotten half of it again lol and the rest is already covered here :poki:

I just had the reg pics signed myself..

http://www.btinternet.com/~crippsy_99/pict...raphs/david.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~crippsy_99/pict...aphs/archie.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~crippsy_99/pict...aphs/hodges.jpg

http://www.btinternet.com/~crippsy_99/pict...aphs/valera.jpg