CSI FANS

surfy_sah

Rossettes? What are those?

912194[/snapback]

The ribbons/medal things that horses or their riders get when they come first second or third.

We should all paint on the back of our costumes, something like csi needs its own section. maybe.

912220[/snapback]

Not with the amount of time my robes have taken to make XP I'll carry the board

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankx for explaining :)

@ Tippin: You made your own robes? That is so cool :)

I wish I could do something like that.

912342[/snapback]

XD thankies lol - you'll see how bad the stitching is at gmex though lol

I have some old rosettes some where - you can also get them for politcal campaigns and they aren't that hard to make, ribbon and cardboard mainly XD

ahhhh blokes can be sentimental too, who'd have thought :lol:

**parties**

WE GOT OUR **OWN** SECTION WOOT!!!!!! :P:D:P

THANKIES SM!!! **huggles** :wub:

Luv sah xx ^_^

edit: woops my HMTL didn't quuuuite work :D

Edited by surfy_sah

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Yeah! Sah can be the mod! She deserves it. :D

messa wish!!!! :D

wahooooo for CSI aid!!!! *continues with adertising campaign* ^_^

Luv sah xx

been trauling through trying to find this for aaaaaaaaages!!!

guess what you guys SM want a newwww MOD and they want to make some one an internet publisicer type person :D see here!

I have emailed bout being a mod cause I think it would be reall fun :smile: and Ciarae, not that you are reading this :P but I recon you'd be a fan internet publicist person B)

Luv sah xx

CSI internet promotions organiser

CSI forum moderator

Are there going to be some kind of internet promotions for CSI by Showmasters and if so how can they do that without having any CSI guests? Otherwise what the heck does that mean?

I think we should all e-mail Showmaster petitioning for Sah to be made mod of the CSI section. If it wasn't for her we wouldn't even have a CSI section (I know a lot of people campaigned for it but she was the instigater/founder). Who's with me?

• Moderators

Well, you'd have to assume they plan on getting CSI guests at some point, or else there's nothing to promote :D

Maybe there's nothing right now, but doesn't mean there won't be in the future :smile: The other areas they've asked for (Lost, Trek, Potter I think?!) all have guests and have done for some time, so promotion is fairly easy there!

QS - I hadn't seen until now when coming back to see if there were replies, ya cudda text/emailed me with the news :P

QK - thanks for the vote of confidence there but as QS has said, they've already added her as a mod - congrats! :dance: though why they'd not edit the post to say if the position was filled I dunno ^_^ they probs wouldn't choose me anyways, so never mind! I'm just bit slow on the uptake, didn't realise it was a post from 10days back :D than again I am ill at the mo :( and have spent the last 20hours in bed so I think I can excuse myself!! :D

DB - lets hope so! you guys got your Prison Break guest after all and I know Jason is a fan of CSI, yey!! :smile:

Luv sah xx

wahooo I knew he was yey! :dance:

got in there just before you TT :poki:

Luv sah xx

hey what du do with your post now mine looks silly :(

Luv sah xx

QS - I hadn't seen until now when coming back to see if there were replies, ya cudda text/emailed me with the news :smile:

Luv sah xx

I did text you, but with all your non-working phones and switched sim cards I must have lost track of your current number. :D

But as David says, maybe they still want a CSI specific mod. *shrugs*

I just noticed before coming back in here you are now a Mod of, like, everything hehehe :D you're gunna have your work cut out for you :lol:

tis stolen sim cards grrrr :poki: you were using the right number at C10 :P it ends 920 B)

maybe you are right David, hope so! it would be really cool to Mod CSI :D not that it normally needs modding :YAHOO:

Luv sah xx