You Can Choose the Guests for the Shows

• Showmasters Admin

How to meet the stars you want to meet.

It’s simple, if you help us to tell the fans out there, we will then try to deliver those stars.

This is how to do it.

Say for instance you like 24 and you want to meet the stars from that show, all you have to do is get people talking about it on our forum, in that particular section. We will then see how popular that particular show is and we would have more confidence in getting the stars.

So if you like a specific show then go to the dedicated websites of that show and tell all the fans about our forum and that we can provide the guests from their favourite show. If we then start to see that particular section getting busier, we will see that there then is a big interest and we will start to contact the actors from that show.

So if you like a specific show then go to the dedicated websites of that show and tell all the fans about our forum and that we can provide the guests from their favourite show. If we then start to see that particular section getting busier, we will see that there then is a big interest and we will start to contact the actors from that show.

Are we simply restricted to the sections we already have - Smallville, Buffy etc., or is there the potential expansion for new/diverse sections (and ultimately guests) for other massively popular shows like - The Simpsons etc.?

EXAMPLE: I wonder what'll happen if more people are lured to post in the Billy Boyd section? Will Mr. Boyd be present at EVERY show as the theory suggests? Will we grow tired of seeing him, or (generally) the same old faces at every show?

(can you see what I'm trying to say?)

...why do I get the feeling the next post will be 'GET BILL PAXTON PLZ'?

:lol:

Are we simply restricted to the sections we already have - Smallville, Buffy etc., or is there the potential expansion for new/diverse sections (and ultimately guests) for other massively popular shows like - The Simpsons etc.?

EXAMPLE: I wonder what'll happen if more people are lured to post in the Billy Boyd section? Will Mr. Boyd be present at EVERY show as the theory suggests? Will we grow tired of seeing him, or (generally) the same old faces at every show?

(can you see what I'm trying to say?)

...why do I get the feeling the next post will be 'GET BILL PAXTON PLZ'?

:blink:

Simpsons section please !!

I think if you start a thread for the shows you like (if they have no section of their own) in the current movies and TV series section and get people to post in that then maybe that will be a start. :blink:

Davey :blink:

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

Batman Begins Spiderman films wise ( any main cat would)

and maybe some Buffy/Angel guests would love to see David Boreanaz but also some smaller guests like Julia Lee or Elizabeth Rohm or some writers like David Fury Steven De Knight Jane Espenson and Tim Minear(Mr Fury would appeal to lots of other shows like 24 and Lost)

If Showmasters need to resort to this kind of back door admission that they can't get guests that their audience want to see without begging them to dicatate event lineups, it's surely time that they got out of the game.

The convention circuit is no place for organisers without ideas or a shred of originality.

• Moderators

Well hey if you don't wanna post n say who u wanna see then that's ur choice :P Some of us have a more productive attitude to participation though!

... but seriously, "shred of originality", that's something you're lacking with yet another moany post ;)

If Showmasters need to resort to this kind of back door admission that they can't get guests that their audience want to see without begging them to dicatate event lineups, it's surely time that they got out of the game.

The convention circuit is no place for organisers without ideas or a shred of originality.

Was waiting for you to post something like that, your so original :P

I think that posting what they posted means they can try and get the guests people want, and ask the actors from whatever particular show so that their audiences are pleased ;) Plus I think you're "begging" for attention :P

Edited by bigharrypotterfan

Well hey if you don't wanna post n say who u wanna see then that's ur choice :D Some of us have a more productive attitude to participation though!

... but seriously, "shred of originality", that's something you're lacking with yet another moany post  ;)

As far as you're concerned, a "productive attitude to participation" equals

1) Jumping up and down shouting "Thank you Showmasters" at every available opportunity.

2) Flaming anyone who doesn't agree with what your employer is doing.

Oh, and how utterly predictable of you two SM lapdogs to be the only people to have replied to what I've written. . .Have you really nothing better to do than constantly watch the forum for anything I post so that you sling mud at it?

And you have the nerve to say that I'm begging for attention.

Now why don't you run off to Mummy & Daddy and tell them what I've written so that THEY can respond to it in a proper manner if they so wish.

Edited by THX

Well hey if you don't wanna post n say who u wanna see then that's ur choice :D Some of us have a more productive attitude to participation though!

... but seriously, "shred of originality", that's something you're lacking with yet another moany post  ;)

As far as you're concerned, a "productive attitude to participation" equals

1) Jumping up and down shouting "Thank you Showmasters" at every available opportunity.

2) Flaming anyone who doesn't agree with what your employer is doing.

Oh, and how utterly predictable of you two SM lapdogs to be the only people to have replied to what I've written. . .Have you really nothing better to do than constantly watch the forum for anything I post so that you sling mud at it?

And you have the nerve to say that I'm begging for attention.

Now why don't you run off to Mummy & Daddy and tell them what I've written so that THEY can respond to it in a proper manner if they so wish.

*wipes hand on THX's face*

dw_8.jpg

EHHH EHHH EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Woah why cant ppl be a bit more grown up and stop moaning about everything....Jeez :D

Oh stop moaning about people moaning! :lol:

:lol: i was only(trying)to make a point......i wasnt moaning........

:D hmmm ;)

look can people start talking about the greaest tv show of all time G VS E (aka - good vs evil) :angel: if you have never seen it, sci-fi channel are currently doing re-runs with a double bill sunday night from 12.00

More than any other guests in the world i need to meet the 2 stars clayton rohner and richard brooks.

:lol: