Latest guest announcement - ROBERT BELTRAN

showmasters

Yay! I loved Chakotay....except for when he was just being Janeway's lapdog, and in the later seasons when he had that totally weird 'thing' with Seven of Nine and when he was being spineless....

So I liked Chaoktay for the first episode then. Hmmm.

But still great guest!

• Moderators
Ok my mum loves you more than she does me, i'm trying to stop her from going to the show because that would be bad, and that would mean jason might meet my mum

:angry: u can't let ur mum come :D STOP IT AT ALL COSTS BEN!

Ask him to tell the tale of his digitally remastered Butt!! - Ethan Phillips (Neelix) said in one episode of Voyager you saw Chakotay's butt however then decided this was too naughty so they blurred it out but then the blurring looked naff so that had to Digitally Remaster Roberts Butt cheeks!!

yo! your nickname is from Republic Commando?

Sorry to disappoint, but my nickname was given after I blew up a microwave at the impressionable age of 13! It's also a shortened version of my penname, Sunscorched.

Robert's coming?! :spidy:

Oh, my giddy aunt! I've just died and gone to heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! He was my favourite character on Voyager, with Kate a very, very close second. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Although I can't go...a lot of friends of mine will go...i wish i could go especially now RB comes(unleasy he cancelles again, 2!!! days before the conn) :D . He has done that more then 1 time...but i'm hoping he will be there.

he's done that twice that i know of,

But lets hope he won't do it this time.