Latest guest announcement - CORIN NEMEC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin, Corin! :wub:;):huh::lol::lol::lol:

There's always new people attending the con, or have been before but didn't get an atuo from a guest. In Corin's case, I myself haven't properly met him and didn't get an auto as this time last year I wasn't into Stargate. I'm really glad and excited for this chance to meet him this time round :unsure:

Plus with Chris and Michael going as well, I can imagine quite a few Stargate fans will wish to attend to meet them as well as Corin

Edited by Zimbing

The poor man was woefully under-employed last time he appeared at MK. Is there any particular reason for getting a repeat guest that hardly anyone wanted to see before? :lol:

What a surprising comment as you are generally so effusive about SM and their guests

• Moderators
The poor man was woefully under-employed last time he appeared at MK. Is there any particular reason for getting a repeat guest that hardly anyone wanted to see before? :lol:

I'm sure Corin has a good relationship with SMs as he's appeared twice before so it's no surprise he's coming back.

I had the pleasure of working with him at C5 and he really enjoys meeting his fans and gets on with them really well, and enjoys the whole experience, so I'm glad he's coming back even though I'm not even a Stargate fan.

It's a chance for the loyal SG1 fans to catch up with Corin and see what he's been up to over the past year and if ya check IMDB, he's been working so it'll be interesting to hear about his newest work!

Plus, the talk is the first UK appearance of Corin, Michael and Chris on stage together so that's something that a lot of fans would not have had the chance to see before!

Plenty of reasons to have him back :D