Whats your username

feralmoggy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be recognisable cos I'll be dressed as X2 movie Rogue, Magenta from Rocky Horror and Hermione from Harry Potter on various days.

wooooooo!!!!!!

and also aboot moi...i wear 8 braclets and an anarchy sweatband!!!!!!

Cooooooolio guys wearing a bajillion bracelets soooo cool

specially the sweatband part :wub:

Um, youll recognise me by.. Um, the big label saying "sarah" Around my neck, with a colourful.. thingy string :)

Hi Sarah!! *waves* Yeap, those string thingies can leave burns!!!!

Do i KNOW you? I have a CLUE but.. *thinks* ooohhh..

Yeaaa, i got a cool Nici one thats real bright, and um, has a pig on it. PERFECT :lol:

We worked together with looking after Kate Jackson at LFCC2 on Sat. My name is Emma.

Alili>> Isn't that Elie from 'Ravemaster'? I'm really getting into it on Toonami.

Ahhh yes i remember you :) HELLO! :lol:

Um, youll recognise me by.. Um, the big label saying "sarah" Around my neck, with a colourful.. thingy string :)

Hi Sarah!! *waves* Yeap, those string thingies can leave burns!!!!

Do i KNOW you? I have a CLUE but.. *thinks* ooohhh..

Yeaaa, i got a cool Nici one thats real bright, and um, has a pig on it. PERFECT ;)

We worked together with looking after Kate Jackson at LFCC2 on Sat. My name is Emma.

Alili>> Isn't that Elie from 'Ravemaster'? I'm really getting into it on Toonami.

Ahhh yes i remember you :) HELLO! :angel:

Yay! I'm remembered. *goes off into happy place*

i am maybe hopefully going to be wearing dungarees :P i hope!!1 and if i can afford it a t-shirt with mush on it and ill be with a friend with a t-shirt with mudge on it. u wont be abel to miss my friend she'l be skipping everywhere its like a fetish she has. its actualy quite strange but very amusing.

if my friend does start skipping off without me then you will all be abel to find me ill look like this :D

i am maybe hopefully going to be wearing dungarees :unsure: i hope!!1 and if i can afford it a t-shirt with mush on it and ill be with a friend with a t-shirt with mudge on it. u wont be abel to miss my friend she'l be skipping everywhere its like a fetish she has. its actualy quite strange but very amusing.

if my friend does start skipping off without me then you will all be abel to find me ill look like this :rolleyes:

Yaaay, Matthew Lewis person!!!

yeah ill b there on saturday with ciaraemarie and a few of my friends ill b wearing a blck hat with a purple top(which the loverly billy boyd touched while hugging me which is v. specvial 2 me in a weird obsessive way) and jeans. to make it any easier ill b with a girl wit ginger hair

My name is MARK MORGAN  (Will be on my crew badge) and i wear glasses and have wacky hair styles!!!!!!!! you'll recognise moi by my tiredness and  crooked/evil grin

i also wear alot of black and beads!....and converse trainers!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MORK MORAN

Tell you what my friend this is how you'll spot me

Friday: Not sure possibly somethings completely random

Saturday: Look out for 5 people in silver

Sunday: Dark Phoenix from X-men

Monday: Harry Potter

or another idea is, gimme your email addy I'll email you with my mobile number call you whatever day you're there and then introduce you to all the forum lot i know, which is pretty much everyone

The email thingy, does that count for anyone?

And Spikes dream date, ur link doesn't work. The page isn't available.