Whats your username

feralmoggy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is me!

krisusaf.jpg

And I will most likely be wearing that hat... dunno about the rest of the uniform, though - it might be too hot for it! Will probably be in some green fatigues at one point in the weekend... probably Sunday... not sure! :)

So, yeah, if you see me, feel free to come over and pester me, as I do enjoy being pestered ^_^

I'll be fairly easy to spot, I'll be there on the Saturday wearing a black leather motorbike jacket which has the word LOST painted on the back of it in Gold and Silver, it stands out pretty well. Other than that, I'll be wearing jeans, and a t-shirt (the t-shirt will have a Sean Astin piccy on, of some sort, but I haven't designed it yet) I'll be with my hubby, who has longish, grey hair, and we'll have our 2 kids with us (James is 4 and Mary is 2½) who will both have Sean Astin/Sam Gamgee t-shirts on.

This is the jacket (clicky piccy) -

th_100_0389.jpg

Well I do have a picture, not sure how to show it though. ^_^

I will be the lady with black and pink hair squeeling with delight at the slightest thing. Probably wear my name braclet (Charlotte). Might be wearing a sticker lol.

Im just going to go up to random people and askin them if they are from the forum lol :P

He's touring the UK at the minute. Amazing amazing show. And really lovely guy, when he found out it was my birthday on Friday I got loads of hugs and kisses from him! I was a happy bunny!

Sorry everybody for going off topic!