DEAN STOCKWELL

zebredy

Sorry if this has been asked before but I was wonder, who out of you guys is gona see Dean Stockwell and get his autograph, cause not only was he in Quantum Leap but in Star Trek and Stargate aswell. As Im sure most of you are aware of...

I'll be in the que for him so who will be joining me so to speak?

:lol:

LLAP :borg:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i am gonna meet him

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove quantum leap.

i am gonna meet him and get loads of stuff signed.

thirts

dvds

script and many more.

hope you have saved your pennies then...tshirts scripts and dvds..even if you do 1 of each thats at least £45 (assuming they are £15 each!)

I am putting £45 every week into my Smile saving account. Also i have sold some items on Ebay, the money from the auctions will go nicely towards my Quantum Leap autos.

If you see a person with a suitcase full of stuff to be signed and wearing a Quantum Leap t-shirt, that will be me.

Is there a limit to how many sigs you are allowed to get because i want to get LOADS of autos from Dean and other guests.

I wont be at all suprised if i spent at least £400

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Dean in JAG the other night. Boy does he get around......

Doubt they will have a Star Trek pick of him for me to get signed so unless I find one before C7, I'll just have to get an SG pick of him signed, if they have one of him in SG that is. (crosses fingers for both picks to be there)

;)

LLAP :blush:

Doubt they will have a Star Trek pick of him for me to get signed so unless I find one before C7, I'll just have to get an SG pick of him signed, if they have one of him in SG that is. (crosses fingers for both picks to be there)

:D

LLAP :borg:

Which trek was he in?

The Trek Serie he was in was: Enterprise

Seaon 1

Episode name: Detained

Character name: Colonel Grat

And thats one of the few tapes of season 1 I havn't got, oh well just have to get that in a couple weeks (sigh) :P

LLAP :P

LLAP :D

Could you not find one on the comp and maybe print it off your self!!!

it may not be the same quality but it would be your choice of picture!!!!!

just a thought!!!!

coz i print of pictures on my printer of me and a star totake to seperate events and have them sign them and it starts up conversations!!!!

I like that