What about us, we need guests

BluebizzieB

Hi Gem, really interested to seee what sort of guests we are going to get, because Earls Court is pretty huge.

Plus i'm getting a little worrried about just how many Dr Who guests are attending Collectormania. Where are they all going to fit in? Are we going to be hiring out shops ar something?

But thanks for the post Andrea.

• Moderators
Plus i'm getting a little worrried about just how many Dr Who guests are attending Collectormania. Where are they all going to fit in? Are we going to be hiring out shops ar something?

The reunion guests are only attending a day or two each as far as I know, so there's not going to be all of them on the same day so it won't be too bad :D

Hi Gem, really interested to seee what sort of guests we are going to get, because Earls Court is pretty huge.

But thanks for the post Andrea.

Luckily MK is like the TARDIS.... it's a lot bigger on the inside than it looks..... :D