Bring back the Atlantis Cast Petition

BluebizzieB

I really enjoyed meeting the Atlantis cast, shame Torri could not attend.

I know there are a lot of Stargate fans in these boards, if you want to get them back sign this petition, we NEED them back.

They can't attend LFCC3 because they are filming season 2.

They could attend CM8 or LFCC4???

Either event, it would be cool to meet them.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

YEAH BABY!!!!!! (I apologise now, im very hyped up due to great sg1/sga ep plus c7 party news!)

you all know id love to have david back :lol: really would SM PLEASE TAKE NOTE AND MAKE THIS A REALITY *gets down on knees and begs* PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Paul would be great to (aka beckett)

hell all of them please!!! but especially david :lol:

*cough* anyway so where were we....oh yes, right, ATLANTIS CAST PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Personally I'd rather have Stargate guests we haven't had before and leave it a while until bringing repeat guests back....but hey, that's just me.

What about just Paul McGillion (sp?) and Torri as they were not at the last one instead of the whole cast?

I'm sorry to have to bust your little collective bubble. . .but

1) Most people do NOT want to see the SAME guests AGAIN & AGAIN. All this will do is drive people away from these events, leading to SM's not organising anything at all as they will have gone bust! I realise most of you are teenagers, but please have a long think about the above concept until such time as you understand it.

2) If the many rumours are true, SM's lost a large amount of money on LFCC2 at which the Atlantis cast were present. There's no reason on God's sweet Earth as to why they're going to bring back guests who practically no one saw the first time around.

They were here once, if you've seen them, you've seen them. If you didn't, then tough. Get over it.

I say bring them back again, I didnt get to see them at LFCC2 so would love to meet them. BTW even if Id already met them I think I would love to meet them again and Im not a teenager!

im not a teenager either! and its kinda funny cause david hewlett had a q from start to finish both days from what i saw (and i saw him a lot ;)), he was one of the last to leave on the sunday night cause he was still seeing people. Rainbow had a q for the majority of the day too so i dont see how it can be said that they didnt have many people go and see them.

I would love to meet them again cause they were all so friendly and happy to meet their fans. I can see your point admiral bear but i wouldnt have thought sm would pass up the opportunity if it presents itself....... plus there are lots of sg1 fans in the country who were somewhere else that weekend and missed the opportuinty.

as the saying goes "you cant please everyone all of the time" we all know that realistically they probably wont be at lfcc3 cause they were at the last one, plus they will more than likely be getting ready to start filming!!!!

bring on the SG1/SGA GUESTS!!!!! :lol:

I'm sorry to have to bust your little collective bubble. . .but

1) Most people do NOT want to see the SAME guests AGAIN & AGAIN. All this will do is drive people away from these events, leading to SM's not organising anything at all as they will have gone bust! I realise most of you are teenagers, but please have a long think about the above concept until such time as you understand it.

2) If the many rumours are true, SM's lost a large amount of money on LFCC2 at which the Atlantis cast were present. There's no reason on God's sweet Earth as to why they're going to bring back guests who practically no one saw the first time around.

They were here once, if you've seen them, you've seen them. If you didn't, then tough. Get over it.

I realise most of you are teenagers

What makes you think that? Our collective charm, wit and sense of humour? :rolleyes:

And no I'm not a teenager. I can touch my nose with my tongue though.

I'm sorry to have to bust your little collective bubble. . .but .............

Oh you make such a good point and you managed to do it without patronising anyone.. Well done

/sarcasm

For the record, I'm not a teenager either, and forgive me for thinking that we could express our thoughts on who we'd like to see at an event on these forums!

I'm not a teenager either!! :lol:

and hey if SM can have repeat LotR guests then why not the SG1/A ones :lol:

though TBH I think I would rather see the Atlantis guys at CM in MK and not in London again ;)

oooow AND David Hewlett's :lol: queue was as long as Mr Frakes' if not LONGER on both the days, he was a very popular guest :(

surfy sah xx :(

2) If the many rumours are true, SM's lost a large amount of money on LFCC2 at which the Atlantis cast were present.

I was under the impression as well that the dire situation with the travel was a major contribution to this, not the selection of guests.

Everyone's entitled to request whoever they want, whether repeat guests or not. No need to belittle them is there? It'll only cause unnecessary arguments really :firedevil:

He didn't belittle anyone ! He just made a clear and rational argument as to why this WON'T (as opposed to SHOULDN'T) happen ....

YO BEAR !!!

I had a look at your homepage - any idea who the guy in the background of your Gates McFadden pic is ? The one with the "flaming" shirt ... I always see him at events. I presume he's a ShowMaster ? .........

He didn't belittle anyone ! He just made a clear and rational argument as to why this WON'T (as opposed to SHOULDN'T) happen ....

Fair arguments indeed, but calling us teenagers? It's that part that annoyed me...

*shuts up about it now* :lol:

Edited by Smish

i too would love to have the cast come back again.

i do understand that they won't come back immediately and i'm not asking for them to be at these events soon and all the time. i'm just asking that they be taken into consideration as guests and for a time that will suit sm. sm put a lot of hard work in making these events run properly n please everyone so i'm not pestering them to favor us sg fans. lets just hope people understand that we appreciate the need for both different guests and reoccuring guests.we just want to state our opinion and we hope that can be realised by the majority of people on this forum.

i apologise for this little rant in advance. also i know this is coming from me but i hope u fellow sg peeps out there will agree with me.

*runs off and hides while she's yelled at*......