C7 the PARTY!

surfy_sah

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD I SO CANT WAIT *MAKES MENTAL NOTE TO POSTPONE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS FROM SAT BEFORE UNTIL C7 PARTY WITH MICHAEL AND CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

omg WOW!!!!!

what if we could get a photo of them both and us lot!!! *gets very excited*!!! ;):P xx

Yeayness to Party! :wub: Hope its not gonna be as crowded as the last one tho! Would love to go but the peeps I went with last time didnt enjoy it, tho this maybe the perfect excuse to meet up with you folks on my own and ditch the boyf' for the weekend. Will have to get the house moving sorted and out of the way before i make a descion tho. :D

:o

Thanks for posting this surfy_sah, I would not have noticed otherwise!

I just sent out an e-mail asking for two tickets for foxybrown and myself. I think that's going to be a good one... charity auction... me likes these words.... *grins because of fond memories*

Wow! So, like in the same way Billy Boyd came to the C6 party! :o Joking.

I'm dressing up I think. Atleast that way I can attempt to enjoy the party/wedding/funeral more.

Note: No VIP tickets. Thought that was a smart move. Also I need to have people backing me up when I hijack the music from the DJ. Also planning to get there early so I can do the sound check. ALSO I think a new room is needed. The acoustics in lasts years party were crap.

Oh and bagsey doing the lighting. That needs ALOT of work.

*breathes in*

Ok, I'm done!

Wooo party! :lol: :lol:

I should imagine I'll have to - otherwise I'll be stuck in the room on my own while you lot are out partying - can't have that!! :lol:^_^ (and it'll be a prime time to tell Michael who my fave SG character is :D).

You better not be mean to him!!! :lol::P:lol:

OMG, just found out this morning that my 'partner in crime', Queen Sindel, snagged tickets for the both of us! And not only that but Chris will be there! :::::fangirl scream::::: I hear he's bringing his friend Michael Shanks B)

And now the quest for the 'C7 party dress' begins...

-- :huh: Foxy

I should imagine I'll have to - otherwise I'll be stuck in the room on my own while you lot are out partying - can't have that!!  :lol:  :D  (and it'll be a prime time to tell Michael who my fave SG character is ;)).

You better not be mean to him!!! :unsure::D:lol:

Aaww - Kayla - I never would! I'm a very polite person! ;) That and I'd be too awed by those two's presence... ^_^

Edited by Jeni

*sits at work laughing*

It's like "I'm happy you're happy" *said in new york bronx accent*

Sigh, it's a party... free food and free drinks if you ambush a Crew member for those free drinks vouchers.

All good to me. Sorta.