C7 the PARTY!

surfy_sah

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWwww but smaug you have to come!!! it won't be the same without you!!! no random photo taking while eating! :firedevil: (sorry i cant help it!) michael and chris (watch him drink the night away!) inflatables!!!! and of course the most important thing of all...... US!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::D:D:D

you think Katy's eating photos are bad, you aint seen mine!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::D:(

dude you GOTTA come! it'll be dif this time!

hopefully less 15year olds n more peeps to hang with as there won't be a crew section and (HOPEFULLY) SM will see sense n just use the ONE room so everyone is mingling together and no one misses stuff! :lol: ( ;) )

but hey if you n Ren don't make it, we'll jsut have to go n drink another night hey!!!! *gets unusually excited about drinking* :D

Luv sah xx ;)

I'll try not to go over board!!! but i won't need you coz i can get the stars instead! blind them all so theyre running scared!!! :lol:

drinking....

hat *drink* Carson looks worried *drinks* STEVE Hat *drinks* shepo ahd a good idea *drink* McKay was sarcastic *drinks* Hat *drinks!!!! continues till you pass out or the ep finishes or you run out of alcohol coz you hneed a tonne!!!!

hat *drink* Carson looks worried *drinks* STEVE Hat *drinks* shepo ahd a good idea *drink* McKay was sarcastic *drinks* Hat *drinks!!!! continues till you pass out or the ep finishes or you run out of alcohol coz you hneed a tonne!!!!

LMFAO ;)

Ladies and Gentleman I regret to annouce that Ren and Smaug will not be attending the C7 party. I apologise for any problems this may of caused.

;) Sorry!

After everything I said! How lame! :lol::o

Just kidding, up to you...obviously! I'm sure you'll have fun whatever! :)

Ah well, can't have it all! :headscratch:

You guys will sure to be having fun though! The party just wasn't my thing. Can't make yerself do something you don't want to!

me and em just got our party tickets! woo hoo

Yay!!!!!!!!!! :o

Wonder what trouble's gonna be caused this time!! ;)

well it depends on how drunk yr going to be this time! lol :o:D

:o

i wasn't drunk at the last one!! :P

me and em just got our party tickets! woo hoo

yey!

so that's you two and me jeni kayla and vicky that have tickets heeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

Katy and others, come on dudes!! :P

Luv sah xx

ps-kayla, how about if we scrap "drunk" and replace with "tipsy" :P

:P

Guys Ren and me don't want to go. It's not our thing, and after C6's disaster of a party we don't want to risk it. It's money well spent else where! We'll be a bowling though! Obviously! And out Sunday night! :lol:

I'm sure you guys will have fun!