What is your most treasured item that is signed by

mightymax

I think my most prized autographs, are a couple of letters from Peter Cushing and Patrick Troughton!

(OK, So I am one of the older members on this board!)

I also love my signed CD by Jean Michel Jarre.

I'm one of those people lucky enough to have a signed photo (personalized) by Richard Dean Anderson! :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my most prized autographs, are a couple of letters from Peter Cushing and Patrick Troughton!

(OK, So I am one of the older members on this board!)

I also love my signed CD by Jean Michel Jarre.

I'm one of those people lucky enough to have a signed photo (personalized) by Richard Dean Anderson! :D

OMG !!!!!!! you have a signed cd by Jean Michele Jarre?????

you don't know how lucky you are !! i love him so does my dad

WOW i'm utterly impressed !!! :D:lol::D

A football signed by the panel of "They Think It's All Over"

Room 101 ticket signed by Paul Merton and Alexi Sayle

*gasps* Is that including NICK HANCOCK?!!!! :rolleyes:

*WHISPERS* he's my secret crush. Lucky you. Your collection is fantastic. And you have excellent taste in comedy.

I'm not keen on Room 101 with Payl Merton, he's no where near as good as the last presenter :lol::lol: . But I still watch it.

Did you get Hank Marvin's auto?

I'm into meeting and getting a photo of me with Celebs, which is why I go to signings rather than for the autograph, but I guess my fav auto wood be David Jason, because this was one of my favourite meetings (at the animation art gallery, where you get free drinks and you sit on the soffa with the guest and chat for a bit. They take pics for you just incase you want one) and his auto is rare, so I've heard.

When I met Boicie and Trigger they were really taken aback when I said I'd met David!

Otherwise it's the Elijah Wood auto, with his very badly drawn heart on. :rolleyes:

My most precious possesion is prolly my Kill Bill rider suit signed by David Carradine himself. He was a jerk, but he's also Bill, so who cares. I also love my Clockwork Orange DVD signed by Dave Prowse, who played Julian.

Jebus! No idea...probably my nearly complete collection of hobbit autographs: Billy Boyd, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin and Andy Serkis...all i need now is Dom Monaghan. Please help push for him and Eli wood to come to C7 people!

Lol hobbitkid im trying to push for him

im trying lol so is LOTR_Forever hahaha

DOM FOR C7 !!!!!!!! :D:firedevil::P

Jebus! No idea...probably my nearly complete collection of hobbit autographs: Billy Boyd, Elijah Wood, Sean Astin and Andy Serkis...all i need now is Dom Monaghan. Please help push for him and Eli wood to come to C7 people!

Lol hobbitkid im trying to push for him

im trying lol so is LOTR_Forever hahaha

DOM FOR C7 !!!!!!!! :D:lol::D

yeah. i'll help Eli and Dom r sooooooo cool

:firedevil:

A football signed by the panel of "They Think It's All Over"

Room 101 ticket signed by Paul Merton and Alexi Sayle

*gasps* Is that including NICK HANCOCK?!!!! :wub:

*WHISPERS* he's my secret crush. Lucky you. Your collection is fantastic. And you have excellent taste in comedy.

I'm not keen on Room 101 with Payl Merton, he's no where near as good as the last presenter :P:wub: . But I still watch it.

Did you get Hank Marvin's auto?

Thank you, and thank you !

Yes, Nick Hancock is on there too. No Hank Marvin, sadly. They guitar was in the car. To go get it, was too far ! I'm a poet and .. oh, I DO know it !! :wub::D:D

• 4 weeks later...

My favourite possesions are my Duncan Gutteridge print of Lexa Doig and it has been autographed by Lexa, the framed photo`s of me with the guys from Andromeda: Keith, Kevin, Gordon and Steve. I also have Depeche Mode, Def Leppard, Hazel OConner and Lemmy`s auto from the early eighties, and am currently trying to complete a set of Terminator 2 autos, I have four autos so far and when I manage to obtain the other three that I want then it will be framed. The one thing that I wish I had and let get away would be an auto from Phil Lynott, The Rocker.

Peter Jackson's autograph from ROTK premiere.

Oh and the LOTR bag I won in an Empire magazine competition. Billy Boyd signed it...

"Ally, this is a lovely blue bag. I would keep Bourbon Creams in it! Love Billy Boyd" ;)

LOL!

Oh and Royd Tolkien and Thomas Robbins signed it too.

Oh and my special edition Near Dark DVD signed by Jenette Goldstein...

Gravy!!!! :P