Easter egg on extended dvd!

Merry Madam

I've only found two easter eggs, one on each of the film discs. Are there any on the appendices discs? I was told by John Rhys Davies and John NOble that there would be out takes and i cant find them. I just wondered if they were easter egged

*sticks fingers in ears*

I havent got it yet. I dont want to know

LALAAAAALALALALALALAAAAAAI'MNOTLISTENINGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(please dont talk about it on other threads. I wanna kep the excitement for when i get the DVD. THANKIES!)

Go to the same place on disc 1 that you went to on disc 2 to get the MTV thing and you'll find the Dom/Elijah interview!

I don't know if there's any easter eggs on the appendices discs, I was really hoping that there would be outtakes, maybe someone else has found them?

I haven't seen it yet either, but this is what I found, a "how to find-guide":

Disc 1--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch a gag interview with Elijah Wood conducted by Dominica Monaghan.

Disc 2--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of the last chapter on Disc 2. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch a skit that played during the 2004 MTV Movie Awards.

Discs 3 and 4--Go to the Main Menu, and move the menu cursor to the circle icon at the bottom of the page. Click on the icon to access the DVDs’ production credits.

Edited by Tigerlily

Disc 2--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of the last chapter on Disc 2. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch a skit that played during the 2004 MTV Movie Awards.

is that the skit with pj when ben stiller n the other one were trying to make him do a fourth film?

oh my dom

thats was hillarious