Easter egg on extended dvd!

Merry Madam

Well after spending something like half an hour going through the ROTK EE scene selection, I finally managed to find my very first easter egg ever in my whole life of dvd'ing. So I for one is well chuffed, I'll be damned if I can be arsed to look through all the hours, it would take me all bloody night long.

Anyways was rewarded tonight with the most hilarious interview between Dom posing a german bloke and Elijah. It was bloody hilarious and I could not stop laughing.

i have to wait til christmas then i get the box set. i really wanna watch it, spesh the interview with dom and elijah.

im gonna go and try and persuade my mum if i can have it early

i've been trying that so much at the mo

my mum aint giving up

"you have to wait till christmas, along with the rest of us"

*sticks fingers in ears*

I havent got it yet. I dont want to know

LALAAAAALALALALALALAAAAAAI'MNOTLISTENINGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(please dont talk about it on other threads. I wanna kep the excitement for when i get the DVD. THANKIES!)

Don't read the threads then Silly! :P:huh::P;)

B)

i must admit i thought the same...

aww love for the easter eggs. I have to ask tho... why are they called easter eggs? I mean... they're hidden under rings, and we got the dvd in december. B)

I haven't seen it yet either, but this is what I found, a "how to find-guide":

Disc 1--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of the last chapter on Disc 1. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch a gag interview with Elijah Wood conducted by Dominica Monaghan.

Disc 2--Go to the Scene Selections menus, and highlight the horizontal picture of the last chapter on Disc 2. Press down on your remote control’s direction pad to highlight a ring icon. Click on the ring icon to watch a skit that played during the 2004 MTV Movie Awards.

Discs 3 and 4--Go to the Main Menu, and move the menu cursor to the circle icon at the bottom of the page. Click on the icon to access the DVDs’ production credits.

Thank you!!! I wqould never have found them otherwise lol....... omg Dom and Elijah thing soooo funny!

Again really thank you!

*sticks fingers in ears*

I havent got it yet. I dont want to know

LALAAAAALALALALALALAAAAAAI'MNOTLISTENINGLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(please dont talk about it on other threads. I wanna kep the excitement for when i get the DVD. THANKIES!)

Don't read the threads then Silly! :huh::rolleyes:B);)

:lol:

i must admit i thought the same...

aww love for the easter eggs. I have to ask tho... why are they called easter eggs? I mean... they're hidden under rings, and we got the dvd in december. :P

lol! Isn't it cuz the tradition at easter is to hide all the easter eggs and then let the kids go and find them, what they find they can keep :D

We used to do that but I is too old now so we won't be doing it next year :P:P:P

The Elijah/Dom interview was great! I loved Elijah's expressions as he was beginning to catch on... Did you see his face as Dom started the "on page seven hundred and whatever" question :lol::lol::lol:

i havnt got the ee yet i really wanna see it!!!!!

are there any outtakes?? i remember someone asking that question at the talks at C4 *dreams* but i cant remember what they sed, lol :lol:

i remember it was asked at lfcc, would there be outtakes and what parts did they not want to see? the answer - the whole thing.

didn't say that there would or wouldn't be outtakes, but that the whole thing would be embarrasing, so it seemed like it was atleast bein planned.... :firedevil::blink::blink::blink:

thanks guys. I;m still i would sure have trouble finding it, haha

Also what are the easter eggs on the fellowship and two towers!

I'm a bit disappointed because i though that they were gonna have the auditions on it - peter jackosn has mentioned it in an interview and elijah and sean discussed it at c4!

I bet it will be on the trilogy ee box set, which means an extra hundred quid or something to get it!

i only have the ee, so i have never seen sean astin;s short film or nothing!

just watched the dom/elijah interview (my mum let me have it tonight!) and it was very funny! Though poor franka potente for the whole elijah dumping her thing getting brought up (and he dumped her? the gorgeous talented franka potente B) wtf?!!!!)

but it was hilarious!

also WE NEED TO FIND THE EASTER EGGS ON THE OTHER TWO AS AT THE BEG OF THE DOM/ELIJAH INTERVIEW ELIJAH SAYS ; - 'AS ON THE OTHER 2 EE THEY ARE COMICAL MOMENTS...' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!! B)

Hi

I believe that the other two do have easter eggs, just not the British versions, as the British age certificate thingy people did not let it pass, too rude or somthing!!

I do hope Im wrong about it, but I think it is true.

So if you wanna see it try and see an american version of FOTR and TTT (Wish somone had put it on the net or somthing)

Its so not fair.

Naomi

;)

lol that was hillarious...

"the dolphin, flipper is dead. he is dead mr woods, he died in a car crash"

"do you like sex toys mr. woods?"

theres one easter egg on fotr... either 1st or 2nd disk, and its ttt theatrical trailor

haha that interview had me in stitches!

'do you kick balls mister woods?'

' you have amazing big blue eyes. do you think that is the reason why you are so successful? ..... big.... blue......'

hahahahahaha!!!! i love that bit!

and the bit with ...."do you wear wigs?" "no" "have you worn wigs?" "no!" "will you wear wigs?" "err, maybe!" "when will you wear wigs?" *elijah-hysterical laughter*" ...hahahaha classic!!!!

I also love dom's introduction... especially how he says kino das bang bang boom boom in a german accent then says 1970 with his normal one! hahaha!

"It's a bad question!"

"it's not a bad question!"

"Im sorry, its a bad question"

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits not a bad question!!!"

well that bit tickled me anyway!

ooh ooh and i love lijs face when dom says she when talking about michel gondry! and lij was totally namedroppin!!!

man i love those guys! they crack me up! silly sausages! :lol: