Score L2 out of ten

dufresne

And be honest - what was the best thing about it ?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. And be honest - what was the best thing about it ?

• 10/10
    • 9/10
    • 8/10
    • 7/10
    • 6/10
    • 5/10
    • 4/10
    • 3/10
    • 2/10
    • 1/10

I gave 10/10 - This LFCC was excelent for me given the amount of Stargate/Atlantis people they had there. I got to see everyone I wanted relatively easily and found the staff friendly and helpful. They were very good about keeping us updated on Chris J's eta. All in all one of the best events i've been to recently.

By muzik guests do you mean composers from the films cos pop stars never do this sort of thing unless they are doing an appearence at HMV or something to promote a record, not themsleves.

both - and Ive seen "pop stars" at other shows :lol:

what about a music concert after the show? I mean classical with movie soundtracks ...

• Showmasters Admin
I hope someday we will have a Flash Gordon talk  :o

amen to that :wub:

Never did see you there :o

Where were you hiding? :D

Hey buddy!! I never once bloody saw you! :wub: Where were you hiding?? :D

I was about both days :D

Are you going to the NEC? I'm there on Sat :o

I hope someday we will have a Flash Gordon talk  :o

amen to that :lol:

Never did see you there :D

Where were you hiding? :D

Hey buddy!! I never once bloody saw you! :D Where were you hiding?? :blink:

I was about both days :D

Are you going to the NEC? I'm there on Sat B)

What's the NEC :o *feels stupid*

I'm not going to another con till late next year, I've over spent and I'm mentally exhausted! :D

6/10

It needs cashpoints on site.

The food was expensive and not a lot to choose from, therefore it should have been recommended that we bring our own grub.

It needed to be clearly signposted around Wembley. As there is much construction going on its easy to get lost around there.

The Star Wars trailer was a complete farce. Not exclusive and not introduced by Ray Park. This should have been thoroughly checked out before they made such a big noise about it being exclusive.

Still sadly lacking in the comic department, this needs to be clearly addressed in future or dropped altogether. Comics need to play a bigger part in a "comic con".

On the upside good line up of guests, good prices on some of the stalls, and more uniform prices across the autographs too (£20 for bigger names and £15 for others is fine, not £25, £20, £15 etc like at Collectormania dependent on who they were).

I hope I've been constructive in my criticisms, but then DavidB will probably just call me an idiot anyway.

• Showmasters Admin
Oh right, in that case it's probably some regular stirring up a bit of controversy  :D

Could be, but it only takes 20 seconds to join up if you felt like being a pain :lol:

EDIT: That wasn't a personnal slight at you by the way. I was impressed that you had the guts to appolagise over the costume thing.

Edited by Too Tall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...