Ok, So who's staying at the Travel Lodge?

Are you staying at the travel Lodge?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are you staying at the travel Lodge?

• Yes, for the whole 3 days!
    • Yes, just Saturday night
    • Yes, Other nights
    • No, Im staying at the Travel inn
    • No, Im staying at another B&B type place nearby

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer im staying at the travel lodge! im going to be there thurs - mon with 6 other friends!! lol should be fun! but the other non collectormania related guests better run while they have the chance!!! we are all a little crazy! ;)

Im staying there with a big group of people too...This should be interesting..

Apparently i am staying at the travel inn and NOT the Travel Lodge as i thought i was, duh, well they both start with the word travel, you can see where the confusion lies!!!!!!!!!1

Am I the only muppet staying at the Travel Inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Im staying there with a big group of people too...This should be interesting..

oooo.... big groups!!! yey! we should meet up or something.... i dunno have a room party?? cause a riot?? lol i wouldnt do that :D

(ok so the quote thing didnt work!!! wot did i do wrong? hmmm??)

Edited by wiccawise21

Apparently i am staying at the travel inn and NOT the Travel Lodge as i thought i was, duh, well they both start with the word travel, you can see where the confusion lies!!!!!!!!!1

Nope. I'm staying at the travel inn with 2 others too. Does that make me a muppet as well?

Nope. I'm staying at the travel inn with 2 others too. Does that make me a muppet as well?

No huns it doesn't, i was just calling myself a muppet because i honestly thought i was at the travel lodge. i went to MK today to see if i could find it and guess what, i couldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah someone else is staying at the Travel Inn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still havent found any yet! Where would everyone recommend? It seems pretty expensive! Does anyone know of local b & bs or cheap hotels nearby? Or, what's the MK city centre bus services like please? Thanks!! x

There's a list on the forum somewhere. You should try and find a place soon or there won't be any rooms left anywhere!