Ok, So who's staying at the Travel Lodge?

Are you staying at the travel Lodge?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are you staying at the travel Lodge?

• Yes, for the whole 3 days!
    • Yes, just Saturday night
    • Yes, Other nights
    • No, Im staying at the Travel inn
    • No, Im staying at another B&B type place nearby

Is there no-one else staying at the travel inn, or whichever one it is that i am staying at, i can't remember again, i'm sure i put it down here somewhere, oh well nearer the time i will have to check this thread out to find out exactly where it i am supposed to be staying, because i'll be buggered if i can remember now, lol

I think it was the Travel INN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying with tash in the travelodge.....you'll know what room we're in because I have a tendancy to break things....so follow the loud bangs and it's the room with water coming out from under the door...

I'm up for the pub....we should all pile into the same pub on the same day...*laughs at the thought of about 100 lotr's fans piling into a pub.* Who's gonna invite the lads then? (lij, Dom, sean, sala and Andy?? And any one else! )

I am staying at the Travel Lodge the 2nd to the 6th. The 2nd is my b-day and I am going to collectormania alone. I hope I can hang out with some of you other peeps staying at the travel lodge!

you are very welcome to hang around with us!!! we'll be there the same amount of time as you!

Tee hee hee! I was going to suggest the same thing Kirsty! Yeh feel free to hang around with us! (Happy Birthday by the way!)

I'm all up for the pub and/or room parties! *big grin*

Oh and im staying with wiccawise21 and pippinweasley if you hadnt guessed =)