Ok, So who's staying at the Travel Lodge?

Are you staying at the travel Lodge?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are you staying at the travel Lodge?

• Yes, for the whole 3 days!
    • Yes, just Saturday night
    • Yes, Other nights
    • No, Im staying at the Travel inn
    • No, Im staying at another B&B type place nearby

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, we are gona be stayin rite next to each other so we dont really have to plan anything. We might just be too knackered lol. May just have to go up 2 ur room amy and drool over our LOTR pictures lol. I duno, whateva. If we exchange numbers just before the event then its alrite

I am staying at the Travel Lodge the 2nd to the 6th. The 2nd is my b-day and I am going to collectormania alone. I hope I can hang out with some of you other peeps staying at the travel lodge!

you are very welcome to hang around with us!!! we'll be there the same amount of time as you!

I am staying at the Travel Lodge the 2nd to the 6th. The 2nd is my b-day and I am going to collectormania alone. I hope I can hang out with some of you other peeps staying at the travel lodge!

you are very welcome to hang around with us!!! we'll be there the same amount of time as you!

Cool!! Thanks!! :blink:

I didnt know you could go in the pub when you where 16.

Yup. We can go sit in there and hope we see Dom or Elijah or someone

We should find out where they are staying..cant be too far away, that would be stupid!

Sounds like a good idea TishTosh!!

By the way I enjoyed your website! Orlando seems like a super nice guy! You are soooo lucky to have gotten a kiss and hug from him!

We should find out where they are staying..cant be too far away, that would be stupid!

Most fanatics do find out where they are staying...hm...how can we find out this though? ;)

Sounds like a good idea TishTosh!!

By the way I enjoyed your website! Orlando seems like a super nice guy! You are soooo lucky to have gotten a kiss and hug from him!

Thanks ;) Yeah..How can we find out where they are staying? hmm..i duno? How do the mad ppl find out where they are!

I think they are staying at the really posh hotel in MK. The name escapes me but a few people were talking about it

really? R u goin there all the days? Fancy goin hobbit hunting? Ooohh, I could get my friend to find out where daniel logan stayed, he mire of told her. mite be the same place! Maybe she will ring him up or sumin lol..

Hey, i cant wait to c4 its gonna be great problem is i havent booked up anywhere yet. Do you think its too late. For the Travel Lodge or whatever do you have to pay over the internet or do you just book it and pay for it when you get to the hotel, because me and my friend are meant to be going and we're going halves! One last thing could you say some places that are close by c4 and/or you reccomend. Thankies :unsure:

"Whats that?"

"This, my friend, is a pint!"

"It comes in pints? im getting one!"

"My daughter, just looked at Elijah and they erm... mindmelded!"

"Mindmelded, hmmm...im gonna write that down!"

Is there no-one else staying at the travel inn, or whichever one it is that i am staying at, i can't remember again, i'm sure i put it down here somewhere, oh well nearer the time i will have to check this thread out to find out exactly where it i am supposed to be staying, because i'll be buggered if i can remember now, lol