Would people like to continue to meet WWF guests?

mightymax

Just one for me...Sting!!!!

met him twice :lol:

Undertaker - Mr Nanny (yeh I know its a crap film) and I am sure he has been in other films

he was in mr nanny? i know he was in suburban commando but not mr nanny. But then again i have only seen nanny once and hate it, but i love commando :wub:

Well alot of wrestlers have apeared in films

RVD- I know he has been in a fair few films that have cult following, he has done two films called black mask I think its called (if I am wrong can someone advise me) and he has a genuine interest in comics as he has is own comic shop in america.

Kevin Nash- He was in Teenage Mutant Turtles he played the Super Shredder.

Jessie "The Body" Ventura- Predator

HHH- Will be in Blade 3

Goldberg- Univsersal Soldier 2

Undertaker - Mr Nanny (yeh I know its a crap film) and I am sure he has been in other films

Macho Man "Randy Savage" - Spiderman & Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back

Hulk Hogan- Has been in a few films

Stone Cold Steve Austin- TV programme with that guy out of Miami Vice and is in a new film

The Rock- Need I mention him

I have only tipped the iceberg on wrestlers apperances in films, so before people start saying that wrestlers haven't appeared in TV and Films then they are wrong. They are prb alot more wrestlers that I can name, and I am sure I will get alot of stick for stating this lol

agree with you on these

Well alot of wrestlers have apeared in films;

Jessie "The Body" Ventura- Predator

Yes, I'd love to meet Jesse Ventura as he was in The Running Man too and someone else mentioned Roddy Piper who I'd also love to meet. But now Jesse is governor of Minasotta (sic) it's not likely he'd have time.

BUT...they longer wrestle and have since built up enough of a fanbase with film fans with their successes. So because of that film star status they would be very welcome to a con now but possibley not before the films...how many people here knew who they were before they made them??

Edited by nicky

The only two id like to meet would be Rick Rude (Whos now deceased) and Ric Flair!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

:cylon:

Ravishing Rick no more!?

And I wouldn't think Nature Boy has too many miles left on the clock so lets get him over - quick!!

Bring more WWE wrestlers

Agree with the comments on footballers and sports guys in general but how about inviting some music guys to a Collectormania. Not many just one or two as long as it's Brian May and Roger Taylor. I'm sure they would like to do some sort of signing that would benefit the Mercury Music Trust.

yes!!

and Brian May is a Star Wars fan :lol:

The only two id like to meet would be Rick Rude (Whos now deceased) and Ric Flair!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

B)

Ravishing Rick no more!?

And I wouldn't think Nature Boy has too many miles left on the clock so lets get him over - quick!!

Yeah ACW, he died taking steroids, he was on the verge of a comeback, his wife found him dead when she returned home, such a shame.

And one bit of trivia for the Rude Awakening crew, Rick Rude never took his wedding ring off even when wrestling, he used to cover it with wrist tape.

:D

Not really, well unless they can bring the Ultimate Warrior !

You would not want to meet him, the guy is rude and aggresive to fans. He has been known to rip up unofficial warrior items that he has been asked to sign, he is known as a complete nutjob.

He even lists his own signed stuff on ebay for ridiculous amounts of money and writes a huge description of the item noting how amazing he is and how collectable this stuff is. Do not get the ultimate twit for any event!

Seriously !

That is a shame.

Are the British Bulldogs and the Big Boss Man still about ?

• Moderators

Davey Boy Smith and Ray Traylor are both deceased now ... Bulldog in 2002 and Bossman only this year.

Davey's tag team partner Dynamite Kid (Tommy Billington) is still alive as far as I'm aware, think he just has a normal job now cuz of his back but please someone say if I'm wrong :blink:

Davey Boy Smith and Ray Traylor are both deceased now ... Bulldog in 2002 and Bossman only this year.

SCREEEEECH!!!!

Davy Boy Smith too!? Jeese, how many more!!

Roll Call please!! Can all those alive say aye! All those dead say RIP:

Best Tag team ever - Legion of Doom? - Hawk and Animal Eeeeeerrrr what a rushhhh

Million Dollar Man - Ted Debaise?

Bushwackers?

Hacksaw Jim Diggan? Ho!!!

Jake the Snake?

Sgt Slaughter?

SCREEEEECH!!!! <slams on the breaks>

Best Tag team ever - Legion of Doom? - Hawk and Animal Eeeeeerrrr what a rushhhh

Bushwackers?

Jake the Snake?

Sgt Slaughter?

Leigon Of Doom are no more, one of them died I think it was last year, as for the Dynamite Kid he is still about from what I can gather he is wheel chair bound due to the knocks he had whilst a wrestler and if anyone is interested Jake "the snake" Roberts im sure he has been locked up! He lives in the UK now and got done for miss treating his pet snake (and I mean his snake and not his c*ck before anyone tries to chip-in with a funny there lol)

Not realy , I just dont see what thay have to do with tv or movies

Aside from the fact that WWE have all those shows which air weekly - smackdown, raw, velocity, heat, bottom line, afterburn, classics, fanatics. and all the monthly ppv's.

and as stated in this thread, a huge number of wrestlers have been in tv shows and movies.

I'm now regretting not having mick foley sign my G VS E poster last time i met him, if i were to meet him again I would also like to ask what the plans were for his character in the 2nd season of now and again.

SCREEEEECH!!!! <slams on the breaks>

Bushwackers?

Jake the Snake?

Sgt Slaughter?

Hawk from LOD died last year (correct me if I got the year wrong). As far as I know everyone else is still alive. Old school fans may also not know that John "Earthquake" is currently battling cancer.

On a brighter note, Trish for C7 please :huh: . I'd say Stacy again but then she'd probably take out a restraining order on me. :lol:

Thanks for the updates - it's sad to hear about 'child'hood heros passing on but as they say, there not gone whilst we remember them!

As for what Wrestling has to do with a film and TV event, they are action heros and any of they have the potential to follow Mr T and the Rock into TV and Movies so why not!!! :lol:Can I get a hell yeah?