BEST LINE - UP EVER

KB

I know maybe some people didn't expect them all to turn up, but come on...

BURT REYNOLDS

MICHAEL BIEHN

SIMON PEGG

NICK FROST

JOHNATHON FRAKES

CARL WEATHERS

ROB VAN DAM

CHRIS JUDGE

MICHAEL GREENBURG

Nearly the whole freakin main cast from Atlantis

Come on people...

I'm serious... when has a line-up like this ever delivered?

C4 and C6 were huge too, but BURT REYNOLDS !!!!!

And the best thing about the show was that all of the guests were very happy to be there, meet their fans and had a great time.

I think we've had bigger and better names, but i dont think anyone was rushed at this event, and i havnt spoken to anyone who was unable to meet a guest as long as they turned up in the morning and got a ticket.

I think it went really well and had a great atmosphere!

Well done SHowmasters

I think we've had bigger and better names, but i dont think anyone was rushed at this event, and i havnt spoken to anyone who was unable to meet a guest as long as they turned up in the morning and got a ticket.

I think it went really well and had a great atmosphere!

Well done SHowmasters

bigger than Burt Reynolds?

I have thought long and hard about this, and i cant think of anyone.

It Depends on what you like and watch, as with all the guests. I think a lot of people under 20 would pot elijah wood much highier

Not really !

Burt Reynolds - Living Legend

Elijah Wood - Good Young Actor

LFCC2 definetly had the best pound for pound line up of any Showmasters event so far.

• Showmasters Admin
I'll say it again.

Nick and Simon = BETTER THAN HOBBITS.

You can't get bigger than Burt. This is very fricking true.

There were proper legends at this con. LEGENDS.

*waves to Galdalfia*

Was good to finally met you :firedevil:

Hope you didn't feel too bad on Sunday.

• Moderators
Would've been three times, if you hadn't ABANDONED me in the pub and forgotten your pringles!

I didn't forget .. u were attached to someone when I was leaving, I'm not a surgeon so I cudn't remove u :lol: And I've already explained why the pringles were not collected B)

I have to agree - it was the best line up of guests ever. It was just awesome to be sat there in the talks listening to great stories from the Alien and Aliens cast. Veronica and Kaphet were fantastic - Night of the Rat anyone? And it was great to hear a different opinion on James Cameron, might even forgive him for Titanic.

As for Pegg & Frost... there are no words. You have no idea how much I love SOTD, and to able to personally thank Simon for making a brilliant zombie film was the BEST THING EVER OMG :lol: And what is it about Nick???? :huh: I was strangely overwhelmed! I'm feeling the Nick love!