THE FRANK OZ, MARK HAMILL APPRECIATION THREAD

Yodas'stuntman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after watching Labyrinth the other night, yeah ok a bit sad, but this time it was on dvd and there was a massive documentary and yay Frank oz did work on the film too. So erm yeah Frank Oz please!!!!!!!

Did he do Dark Crystal as well???? Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

Well after watching Labyrinth the other night, yeah ok a bit sad, but this time it was on dvd and there was a massive documentary and yay Frank oz did work on the film too. So erm yeah Frank Oz please!!!!!!!

Did he do Dark Crystal as well???? Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

Scrap this its not Frank Oz I was thinking of but possibly George Lucas. Now he's the one that did Star Wars.

So what the heck did Frank Oz do then??? He was in Star Wars yes??? No???? Eeeeek ignore me I've gone and got myself all confused now LOL

Well after watching Labyrinth the other night, yeah ok a bit sad, but this time it was on dvd and there was a massive documentary and yay Frank oz did work on the film too.  So erm yeah Frank Oz please!!!!!!!

Did he do Dark Crystal as well????  Or am I totally barking up the wrong tree?

Scrap this its not Frank Oz I was thinking of but possibly George Lucas. Now he's the one that did Star Wars.

So what the heck did Frank Oz do then??? He was in Star Wars yes??? No???? Eeeeek ignore me I've gone and got myself all confused now LOL

Oz was the voice of Yoda in SW. He also stuck his hand up the little green guy and moved him around a bit. I'm sure Oz worked on both Lab and Dark Crystal but I'm tired and cannot quite remember what bits he did (sure someone will help or i'll look tomorrow and post again).

Anyway, lets get Frankie baby to C7

:unsure:

Now George Lucas...he would be my ultimate guest.....

Well after watching Labyrinth the other night, yeah ok a bit sad, but this time it was on dvd and there was a massive documentary and yay Frank oz did work on the film too.  So erm yeah Frank Oz please!!!!!!!

Oz was the voice of Yoda in SW. He also stuck his hand up the little green guy and moved him around a bit. I'm sure Oz worked on both Lab and Dark Crystal but I'm tired and cannot quite remember what bits he did (sure someone will help or i'll look tomorrow and post again).

Anyway, lets get Frankie baby to C7

:unsure:

Now George Lucas...he would be my ultimate guest.....

Nah it turned out that it was George Lucas I was thinking about in the end. I discovered a wonderful thing called IMDB or something bizarre like that.

So sorry for rambling on, I'm getting old and senile ya see, so thats myexcuse, whats yours for being soooo tired? LOL

whats yours for being soooo tired? LOL

Nothing exciting i'm sorry to say Vamps. I had been painting my bedroom after a long day at work.

How dull a friday night is that!

Anyway...

Oz and Hamill for C7

;):unsure::blink:

Oooooooo I dunno getting high on paint, music blaring, people supplying you with cups of tea, LOL, hang about thats what happens when I'm decorating.

I don't mind decorating actually, its the achy muscles you get the day after LOL.

I'm sure the bedroom will look lovely when you've finished it, and if its yours and a partners room, well all the better, if you do a goof job of it, I'm sure partner will reward you hehehehehhe :lol::wub:

Yeah Frank directed Dark Crystal. Any bloke thats worked on Dark Crystal, Muppets, Monsters Inc and Star Wars should rightly take his place at C7 or a LFACC.

Oh yeah and he had a cameo in a film i watched the other night American Werewolf in London :lol:

Frank Oz did work on Dark Crystal. You can see him in the making of.

Great movie. We named one of our 10 rabbits after fizzgig, the fuzzy dog like thingy from the gelflings.

Mark, Frank and James would indeed be fantastic!

Finally get my t-shirt signed a bit more.

Yeah a woman who likes star wars! I've met loads of SW actors. Coulden't attend c6 so missed out on Carrie, and that still sucks. too bad so many regular actors from SW attend a convention. Seem jeremy Bullock and kenny Baker too many times. Ray Park was cool but Anthony Daniels had such high self esteem.

Really didn't enjoy meeting him. Harisson ever attending a con is a dream for many SW fans. One that most likely won't come true.

A new thread for a new C7 site, could we please have Frank or Mark or both for LFACC 2 or C7. Come on JLB and Dufrense keep bumping this up till SM announce one of these guys :headscratch:

how could you not mention me!!! :yoda: I was there supporting too :blink:

*shows support again* :blush:

surfy sah xx

Nothing exciting i'm sorry to say Vamps. I had been painting my bedroom after a long day at work.

Anyway...

Oz and Hamill for C7

:rolleyes::huh::lol:

Oooooooo I dunno getting high on paint, music blaring, people supplying you with cups of tea, LOL, hang about thats what happens when I'm decorating.

I don't mind decorating actually, its the achy muscles you get the day after LOL.

I'm sure the bedroom will look lovely when you've finished it, and if its yours and a partners room, well all the better, if you do a goof job of it, I'm sure partner will reward you hehehehehhe ;);)

I made sure the Mrs rewarded me ;)

OZ for C7!!

:o:o

Yeah Frank directed Dark Crystal. Any bloke thats worked on Dark Crystal, Muppets, Monsters Inc and Star Wars should rightly take his place at C7 or a LFACC.

Oh yeah and he had a cameo in a film i watched the other night American Werewolf in London :lol:

Yeah I do remember Dark Crystal being watched, but I've never actually seen it, can you believe that. Although the clip i have seen of it makes it look like its a childrens film, so might get it out of the library and check it out.

Is all of Franks work to do with puppets then???? Because some of the puppets are absolutely brilliant. I'm going to watch the making of Labyrinth again and this time pay more attention as to what he did in the film.

It turned out that the guy I was thinking of was George Lucas. I remembered seeing his name crop up all over the place in films like Willow, Land Before Time, Indiana Jones and i daresay there may well be other films I have seen his name in.

Does he have his own film company as well?? You know at the start of the film it says who done the film, like LOTR is done by Newline Cinema, well does he have his own company??? Because I'm bloody sure I see things like a Lucas film, but I'm not if its him or not. If it is what other films did he do?

Anyway...

Oz and Hamill for C7

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the bedroom will look lovely when you've finished it, and if its yours and a partners room, well all the better, if you do a goof job of it, I'm sure partner will reward you hehehehehhe :P;)

OZ for C7!!

:P:(

Hehehehehehehehe fair play to ya, hope you did a good job mind!!!!!!!

Of the room that is LOL

Oh yeah and he had a cameo in a film i watched the other night American Werewolf in London B)

Yeah I do remember Dark Crystal being watched, but I've never actually seen it, can you believe that. Although the clip i have seen of it makes it look like its a childrens film, so might get it out of the library and check it out.

Is all of Franks work to do with puppets then???? Because some of the puppets are absolutely brilliant. I'm going to watch the making of Labyrinth again and this time pay more attention as to what he did in the film.

It turned out that the guy I was thinking of was George Lucas. I remembered seeing his name crop up all over the place in films like Willow, Land Before Time, Indiana Jones and i daresay there may well be other films I have seen his name in.

Does he have his own film company as well?? You know at the start of the film it says who done the film, like LOTR is done by Newline Cinema, well does he have his own company??? Because I'm bloody sure I see things like a Lucas film, but I'm not if its him or not. If it is what other films did he do?

Frank Oz started out with the puppet work and then moved onto directing...Most recent was his remake of the stepford wives starring Nicole Kidman :D

Someone will no doubt add more...hey Yoda's Stuntman...help me out here buddy!!! :P

Lucasfilm is George Lucas's film company...Doesn't always mean he directed, etc (He's only directed 4 that I know of..American Graffeti, THX 1138, Star Wars Episodes 4 and 1). Lucas also own's Industrial Light and Magic which i believe deals with 50%+ of ALL movie special effects.....someone please tell me if this is true?

Once again....Frank Oz for C7

Anyway...

Oz and Hamill for C7

B):D:P

I'm sure the bedroom will look lovely when you've finished it, and if its yours and a partners room, well all the better, if you do a goof job of it, I'm sure partner will reward you hehehehehhe ;);)

OZ for C7!!

:(:yoda:

Hehehehehehehehe fair play to ya, hope you did a good job mind!!!!!!!

Of the room that is LOL

I did a good job all right....of both :o:D:lol::lol:

Frank Oz started out with the puppet work and then moved onto directing...Most recent was his remake of the stepford wives starring Nicole Kidman :unsure:

Someone will no doubt add more...hey Yoda's Stuntman...help me out here buddy!!! :lol:

Lucasfilm is George Lucas's film company...Doesn't always mean he directed, etc (He's only directed 4 that I know of..American Graffeti, THX 1138, Star Wars Episodes 4 and 1). Lucas also own's Industrial Light and Magic which i believe deals with 50%+ of ALL movie special effects.....someone please tell me if this is true?

Once again....Frank Oz for C7

Frank also directed The Score, Bowfinger with eddie murphy, Dirty Rotten Scondrels and little shop of horrors and lets not forget his best role yet. . . . . the voice of ANIMAL! from the muppets :unsure: