The Cat Thread!!

kirsty_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You love that cat, you can say what you want betch, but you love his attitude. He's very like you :rolleyes:

Is he a sexual predator too :wub:

I love Basil to peices I would never do anything to him, I cant think what it would be like to be without him, he is just so vicious its cute :wub:

Is he a sexual predator too :D

I love Basil to peices I would never do anything to him, I cant think what it would be like to be without him, he is just so vicious its cute :angry:

You being called that is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard :P

Is he a sexual predator too  :D

I love Basil to peices I would never do anything to him, I cant think what it would be like to be without him, he is just so vicious its cute  :lol:

You being called that is still one of the funniest things I have ever heard :P

Yeah tell me about it! :angry:

Yes cats can definitely be gay hahaha

It's so obvious as well. Whenever he sees Marmite he runs up to him and nudges him and rolls around.

Need to get him a pink collar.

Well my doggies are lesbians AND incest! Cant see why there would be any difference in kitty's B)

Awwww baby murphy  :vader:

couple more for Murphy fans

murphy.jpg

murphy_bigeyes.jpg

Thats his first day at his new home.

OMGOMG awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! how cute/sweet!!!!!!!

hehe OMG that's SO the reaction that everyone in the cinema did seeing Puss in Boots in Shrek with his big eyes!! :vader:

Awwww baby murphy  :P

couple more for Murphy fans

murphy.jpg

murphy_bigeyes.jpg

Thats his first day at his new home.

OMGOMG awwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! how cute/sweet!!!!!!!

hehe OMG that's SO the reaction that everyone in the cinema did seeing Puss in Boots in Shrek with his big eyes!! :P

That is just tooo cute!

Found these old pics of my kitty, they aren't very good as they were taken on webcam and my cat's really dark but heh...

This is Lily, she's a tortise tabby black with copper/bronze/blonde bits, she's stupid and silly and does act her age! Not even a year old yet..bless :(

Picture5.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Found these old pics of my kitty, they aren't very good as they were taken on webcam and my cat's really dark but heh...

This is Lily, she's a tortise tabby black with copper/bronze/blonde bits, she's stupid and silly and does act her age! Not even a year old yet..bless :lol:

Picture5.jpg

Picture4.jpg

Awww another Tortoiseshell! Almost like Pepsi, but with shorthair! So cute! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I found a cat I like :lol: It was small and ginger with little white feet! It stalked me and let me stroke it and I wanted to steal it :D

Hmm I had a cat randomly climb on my hockey bag when I was waiting for a lift off a mate. I think it was sheltering from the wind. I have a pic but its on my phone so I dunno how to get it on here... Anyway, when my lift arrive the cat wouldn't get off. I tipped my bag up gently and it started to slide off. I expected it to put its feet out to stop it hitting the floor head first. It didn't and it landed on its head... Best excuse I've ever had for being late to hockey! I got fined for cruelty to cats tho :unsure: Gotta love our fines sessions!