The Cat Thread!!

kirsty_

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww all your cats are soo irrestabley cute!!! i don't have a cat, but i want one....but my dad won't let me coz he says where are we going to put it when we go on holiday :D and they scratch at the furniture...

Hmm I had a cat randomly climb on my hockey bag when I was waiting for a lift off a mate. I think it was sheltering from the wind. I have a pic but its on my phone so I dunno how to get it on here... Anyway, when my lift arrive the cat wouldn't get off. I tipped my bag up gently and it started to slide off. I expected it to put its feet out to stop it hitting the floor head first. It didn't and it landed on its head... Best excuse I've ever had for being late to hockey! I got fined for cruelty to cats tho :D Gotta love our fines sessions!

I so have that picture on my phone ;):D

Hmm I had a cat randomly climb on my hockey bag when I was waiting for a lift off a mate. I think it was sheltering from the wind. I have a pic but its on my phone so I dunno how to get it on here... Anyway, when my lift arrive the cat wouldn't get off. I tipped my bag up gently and it started to slide off. I expected it to put its feet out to stop it hitting the floor head first. It didn't and it landed on its head... Best excuse I've ever had for being late to hockey! I got fined for cruelty to cats tho  :D Gotta love our fines sessions!

I so have that picture on my phone ;):D

How do I get it on here? ;)

I actually want a cat... It'd probably last about a week around here though. s***ty area for cats.

*Cries*. My cat passed away on Thursday 09/06/05 at approximately eleven in the morning... She will be sorely missed :wub:

awww i'm soo sorry about your cat!

Thankyou... I appreciate that :)

I hope that she is happy wherever she is...