THANKS!! FROM THOMAS ROBINS (DEAGOL)

Deagol

hello Thomas!

thanks for coming along.....see you agains soon!

X :lol:

mwahaahaaaaaa u know what i wanna write!!! hehe

thanks thomas for being lovely lovely lovely lovely :P:P

hehe and thanks for remembering who i was! even if u did need sala's help to remember my name!! hehe oh yeah and thanks for thinkin it was weird too :P actually i guess it is so thats ok! hehe

oh and i hope u didnt mind bein stalked too much and randomly hugged at the party!

ure wicked :wub::wub:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear thomas,

thank you soooo much for comming to C6. unfortunatly i only got to see you when i was working the green room on the friday so i didnt manage to get your autograph and photo. i hope you do come back so that i can do this.

as for "if i'm wanted" i think it is safe to say that you would be wanted back anytime.

i hope to see you again.

lots of love and hugs

sarahXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :P:lol:

Tom! :angry:

Thank you so much for coming to Collectormania. You certainly made it a fantastic weekend for myself and my friend from Alabama. We had a blast.

Sorry that you didn't stay around at the party a while longer, it would have been nice to have a chat. Maybe next time eh? Hope you can make it back again to Milton Keynes, we'd love to see you there.

Thanks again. You're a very cool dude.

:rolleyes:

Awwww! THANKYOU for being there! I didn't see you at the party but you were crackin at the talk! How long has it taken you to perfect that sexy walk!? lol

PLEASE come back again soon! and drag Lawrence and Sala with you! lol you all rock and it was an awesome weekend!

lots of love

Nell xxx

heehee

if this really is thomas i think we should be saying thank-you to you. thanks for taking time to come and see us. and thanks for keeping it up all weekend!!

but excuse the other part of me that thinks this is some random person seing how many posts he can get. oh dear.. i just added to em!! heehee!

never mind! thank you to thomas anyway!!!

=x=

Awwwwwwwww! We love you sooo much Thomas. You have to come back for C7. Pleeeeeeeease. For us. And you can hear our lovely Northern Irish accents all over again. Lovin ya loads!!! The Northern Irish Posse!!! *smooch* :D

Hey Thomas,

It was nice to see you again *albeit breifly* on the friday & Sat, i never found those Fairy girls after so couldn't find the 'My little pony chubba chubs lollies'. Hope you had a great time over the course of the weekend and aren't suffering to much with writers cramp from all the autographs lol.

I would have gone on the bronco bull my self but i was scared i'd put my back out lol. It's always a pleasure to meet you and maybe if you come to C7 there's a small chance i could be working with you.

Don't know if you remembered me from the 1st Film & Comic Con but i was a dealer then for ADV films and had a black corset on & red dreads in at the time so figured you wouldn't recognise me.

Any way hope to see you again at another event, take care

from the girl with the red hair n tattoos B)

You and Royd had better come back to Collectormania in the future, or we'll sulk :D - you're two of the best guests SM's have invited...good on you for facing such a manic weekend with constant good humour and a smile. Everytime I ran past to the crew room etc, I always saw you chatting to someone or making them laugh...good luck with mastering the scouse accent - we'll come and test you at a future event :D

Edited by Maraviel

Hi Thomas,

I'm sooo glad to hear that you a great time with us at Collectormania 6 and that you thought it was worth the trip. It's good to hear you got home safe and sound but please come back again as I didn't get a chance to meet you and would of loved to!!!!! Thank you soooo much for taking the time to post and I look forward to seeing you at a future event.

Love and cuddles

Bex

xox