Your Favourite guest at C6 ?

Vote for who you think was the most fan friendly guest at C6 ?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for who you think was the most fan friendly guest at C6 ?

• Marina Sirtis
    • Richard Le Parmentier
    • Sala Baker
    • Femi Taylor
    • Walter Koenig
    • Danny Strong
    • Adam Busch
    • Brent Spiner
    • Stacey Keibler
    • Other (Post Below)

O.K., we have all had a good moan about how unfriendly some of the guests seemed to be, but now have a think and vote for who was the fan favourite for C6. Who kept up a smile all day, who didn't mind posing for photos, who was happy to answer your questions ?

Vote Now

For me the nicest guests at c6 and the nicest guests i've met ever would be Adam Busch and Danny Strong. They were great to talk to and were always in a good mood. They were always willing to spend time with people. Love those guys. :lol:;)

id say Femme Taylor who was genorous and very friendly, Nathaniel Lees, cos he sloved me and my friends tattoos, Sala Baker for being friendly even with an aweful amount of jetlag and lastly Danny Strong for being as much a scifi geek as the rest of us (he was going mental on the friday about getting Dirk Benedict.Dwite Shultz (sp?)and Verne troyer signatures!!)

Oh and Jeremy Bullock and David Prowse.......very nice guys too!

Dirk Benedict - he's the main man, you know. I gave him a gift and he was really pleased but said he couldn't accept it as he was travelling around Europe for three months and had nowhere to put it (it was a large gift). I said he could pack it in his suitcase and he said it was too heavy, so I said, "Can't you mail it to yourself?" He said, "Can you mail it to me?" and I said, "But I don't have your address!" At this point my lip was beginning to tremble (aawww) so he said he'd figure it out somehow and put the gift under the table. He's my hero from way back.

Dwight Schultz was also fabulous as were James and Oliver Phelps. I'd heard they could be a bit awkward sometimes, as in shy and not chatty, so I was a bit worried, but they were great.

rainbowsparkle

Mine favourite guest(s) were Tim Dry and Sean Crawford, as I was sat with them all day Sunday as crew and they were making Deborah and I laugh all day with post-it notes and doodling :lol::lol:

Two examples of this are below:

ipod_picture.jpg

tim_sean_gerald_autos.jpg

awww I really wanted that bottom one it just made me laugh. SEAN IS PIERCE BROSNAN!