Anyone regret buy/not buying something?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I regret not getting myself a copy of the SW minatures game. I am a fan of the old WEG SW stuff and the old minatures game was great. This is a modern reinvention. This time the plastic minatures are of a really high quality and come pre painted. The artwork is wonderful and is mirrored in the game map. Spent some time in the pub on Friday night looking at the set my mate got, and am very jealous.

Maybe at LFACC or Cheshunt I will get a copy.

Paul

Well generally I was quite pleased with wot I got!

The only thing I regret not getting was not buying Pitch Black on DVD for £5.00 coz I'm always buying DVDS and I was trying 2 get different things!!!!!

PS. If there waa a crying smily face that I could use I would use it! LOL Only joking

:blink:

regretted not saving up enough money to afford all three LOTR special Edition dvd box sets

and to kick me when i'm down.............

have a discussion with some people (I didnt know) waiting in line for the LOTR talk- with them saying to me......

"why havent you bought the special editions? all TRUE fans have bought the editions"

dont you hate people who call themselves "true fans"

I got the B) troika's autographs and although i love them very much my bank balance is feeling a bit sore as a result but it was worth it.

I wish i'd brought some more things i saw on stalls like figures and posters but there is always next time! :rolleyes:

I don't suppose anybody noiced any 2005 lord of the rings calenders or diaries did they???

They are certainly out (the calendars) cos I got one from WH Smiths last weekend :wub:

Oh brilliant, I wasn't too sure because the last calender for this year was ROTK and the diary I have is for TTT, cheers, I'll know what to add onto my xmas wish list now. Amongst other things. I'm still hoping for a lap top with internet, one day........... it will be mine oh yes.

There are 2 LotR calendars doing the rounds. The normal one that's all fancy with big pictures and stuff, and there is another slimline calendar. You know those long and thin ones. I am not sure if it's official or not, but it still looks good. :headscratch:

There are 2 LotR calendars doing the rounds. The normal one that's all fancy with big pictures and stuff, and there is another slimline calendar. You know those long and thin ones. I am not sure if it's official or not, but it still looks good. :headscratch:

Thanks, might get both one for home one for work.

I'm also after a diary as well. The last one I got from C4. I'll just have to go and hit the shops next time I can be bothered to.

I regret not getting something from C5 - A wicked Gollum poster it was holigraphic - move it one way you had Gollum, the other Smeagol - thinking i'd be able to track one down as i was a little broke, i didn't get it.

I haven't seen it since.

Anyone that can help?