What did you LIKE about C6?

Zimbing

Ok theres way too much of the usual moaning that we get after every con. Yes, bring up points that you didn't like, but I'm a bit bored of it now and just ignoring it.

Soooo

List what you did like about the con Anything you want. Guests you met, people you met, the best Costa coffee you had, anything you want. Make me jealous! ;):lol:

This is a happy place thread, please put negative comments else where.

:P

In my opinion this was the best organised yet. Each show seems to be just a bit slicker than the last (I have been to C3-C6).

Yes there is still room for improvement, but pretty good effort if you ask me.

I still miss the point a bit with the "we can only give you one ticket per person" control - as this means that I have to drag my daughter everywhere with me just to get her a ticket so that she can stay with me in the queues. (Thanks to the kind chap who let me take her in the Carrie Fisher queue with me even without a ticket). Given that the control on signings is actually in the queue - where one person gets 5 signings max - what does this ticket control achieve?

Anyway that is a minor point, and did not spoil the enjoyment of the day.

I guess the fact that I wanted 3 autos at C3, 5 at C4, 8 at C5 and 11 at C6 just about says it all (not that I am complaining, but if it doesn't max out soon I will go broke!)

Anyway I think congratulations should go to all concerned for organising a good event, and roll on C7 (hopefully with Amanda Tapping this time).

Meeting everyone!!!! Everyone from the forum (and some who weren't) were just gorgeous!!!! Fab people!!!!

To name a few of the amazing guys are:

Kirsty

Kate

Jacali

Rel (Xena!)

Suzi

Vido

The Viggo fans!

Dark elf UK and my lovely Smaug!!!

And so many others!!!!!

And Billy Boyd is just gorgeous!!!!!

Oh, and the twins! :lol:

:vader:

Watching my son get excited then shy when he meets people and they talk to him.is funny. Dirk told him to watch Starbuck when he starts dating (he's only 9) as he's great with the ladies! Nicholas also had a few words to say to him. Plus he was looking good!!

My partner got a kiss of carrie fisher. Which he was very happy about.

The people who dress up were great as always. We useally have our pictures taken with some, and they are always friendly.

Having a coffee at starbucks on the comfy chairs at the endof the day with our friends was much needed!!

I thought C6 was great.

I found all the guests I met nice and mostly friendly.

The stalls were good and the art that was on sale was fantastic!

I was not disappointed at all with the day.

Of course it was busy, but it was a saturday in a shopping centre.

I found the crew helpful especially the girl in charge of the phelpps brothers queue. She was really friendly.

If you're on here - Nice one! ;)

No disappointment all day! Even got a ticket for Billy when I arrived at 10am, it was quite high, but if I'd have been able to stay I would have seen him.

Great definately will be back in April! :huh:

i thought the trio were ALL so incredibly sweet, gorgeous and friendly :)

i hope to meet them again soon (well ive met tom twice and each time has been a pleasure :P)

the queuing was great!

was the first person to meet danny strong today! ;)

i had all the autos i wanted done within an hour!!

the stewards and staff were helpful and friendly!!! :D

and there was loads of cool stuff to buy on the stalls, i managed to pick up a really big Bring It On poster!!

Thanks SM for organising a brilliant event for a SM-virgin (i may have to edit this post and reword that :P)!

I am already planning to attend C7 :D

Thank You :)

I loved all of C6.

Sam Jones was wonderful. All of the guest I met were. They were very chatty and seemed to make a big fuss of Anna - my 14 month old daughter! And my t-shirt which is covered in stitched autographs - now I have a whole load more to sew. Julie Caitlin Brown showed Anna a picture of her son Max who's 22 months old to which Anna gave the biggest smile of the day!!

It was great and I can't wait until the next event.

Anna Louise Plowman - please guys!!!!!!!!!!!

It was great day, I have to say. From all my Collectormanias this ranks about 2nd (first being C4 with Elijah) ... pretty high, huh.

No doubt about it- the best part had to be seeing Billy Boyd again! We presented to him an (amazingly incredible) scrapbook. As he flick through he laughed and boy did I feel like a fireplace inside... :lol:

Meeting Royd Tolkien was fantastic too- I felt rather strange meeting someone with Tolkien's blood flowing through their veins! But it was an honor.

the whole day was great, well organised and a pleasure to be a part of. Esp Dwight, Dirk, marina & Brent. :D

Only downside was the £60 parking ticket. In my haste to get in i forgot to pay and display :jason:

Was the red mini yours?

i actually liked the party, i really enjoyed it, way cool! i also actually enjoyed the stalls this year. there is one particular poster i wanted of Tom Felton , Alan Rickman and Emma Watson all in character and tom just looked gorgeous but unfortunately they ahd sold out, but very cool none the less as now i know what poster to look otu for in the shops. also loving the HP talk, the guys were incredibly funny, and relaly friendly and sweet, would love to go to another one, and it went way too quickly :blush:

my highs! Meeting iloveronweasley, meeting all the wonderful crew, Riding in Knightrider! getting a auto from the hottest woman in the world ms stacy keibler, the lots of hugs i got and the lots of wonderful pics i took the only low is how tired i feel right now at the end of it all after 3 hard days of work and play!

Most of the guests were very nice and it was so lovely to meet them all. We got to spend the most time with Billy Boyd and probably Adam Busch.

The venue is a little crampled but there is so much to do there! I went shopping whilst I was waiting for my Billy Boyd number 300 to be called! The stalls were nice but I couldn't afford anything so I didn't look much. It was very well organised, and most of the stewards were very kind.

I had the best day this year!

KIWI :D