Top Posters In This Topic

Mine comes from my fave Aerosmith song

"Ragdoll living in a movie

Hot tramp daddies little cutie

So fine, never see you leaving by the back door"

and so on... :lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh :D:D:D

*ahem*

Sorry....I'm mad on that song too, and had those exact lyrics in my head all day yesterday :unsure::unsure::lol:

Erm...I've been called Kilteus for about 5 years now...even off-forum, there's peeps who know me only as Kilteus :P:lol:

One of my nicknames has always been Scorp, short for Scorpion, which is what my first karate instructor called me, meaning that I was small with a nasty kick. After a while, I messed around with it, 1337'd it up and it became 5c0rp. On another board once, someone mis-read it and started calling me 50p, which us old ones know used to be ten bob...

That got shortened to tenbob and I was reading Pyramids, by Terry Pratchett at the time, in which anyone who's name begins with T, adds a silent P at the beginning...

ptenbob was born...

One of my nicknames has always been Scorp, short for Scorpion, which is what my first karate instructor called me, meaning that I was small with a nasty kick. After a while, I messed around with it, 1337'd it up and it became 5c0rp. On another board once, someone mis-read it and started calling me 50p, which us old ones know used to be ten bob...

That got shortened to tenbob and I was reading Pyramids, by Terry Pratchett at the time, in which anyone who's name begins with T, adds a silent P at the beginning...

ptenbob was born...

Complicated!! :lol::o

Which board hun? Ten Bob sounds familiar! :blink:

ptenbob was born...

*Phew*

More confusing than nuclear physics! :lol::blink:

ah now to bore your socks off!!

I orginally joined the forum as MiMo, which is short for Mimosa Bridger which is my Hobbit name. then I had to change my account so i changed to Eli--Jayne (which is my first name shortened and my second name) but then there was an elliejayne on the forum (who seems to have disapeared!) so I got it changed to Nell, which is short for my first name, Eleanor! only my mum, me best mate and you guys call me Nell tho! phew! that was interesting!

• 1 month later...

slug_slug...

well, when i was little I had these pajamas with a bear taking a bubble bath on them...

I was at my uncle's house, and one morning when I went into the living room I was really sleepy still, and therefore quite sluggish...

He called me Bubbles the Slug, and my siblings heard him and found me a nickname for the rest of my childhood life... (until they left home... but they still buy me slug stuff)...

I got using forums, and most of the ones I went on already had a Slug... so I just used slug_slug...

It kinda stuck... but sometimes on forums I'll be bubbles_the_slug, emerald_crow (my made up comic book/x-men character) or yellowmonkey_dishwasher/yellowmonkey2k1 cuz of my first hotmail account...

there ya go :)

I think that covers it :blink:

My real name is Kate/Katie or Kat (if you must)...

But I don't mind being called slug in RL...

My favourite movie (of late) is Battle Royale, as a few people might have guessed...

I'd love to incorporate that into my name...somehow... Like slug_kate_nanahara or something :angry:

Edited by slug_slug

You know you get those stupid games that do the rounds on email, like guessing the toys of yesteryear? Well, somehow in my office a discussion started on which toys / cartoon characters could kick each other's butt in a fight.

It was a slow day and when I looked at the picture of 'Hello Kitty' on the spreadsheet, I simply stated that Miffy could take her (ahem).

Everyone used to love 'Hello Kitty' and no-one loved Miffy as much, so I stuck up for the underdog.

Miffy has 'attitude' written all over that face. Miffy kicks spam!

(I may live to regret several of these statements).

I had to choose my initals beacuse this forum wouldn't accept ANY variation on my normal Forum Name of DarkStar. :hathor:

There might already be a DarkStar I here you cry - there is! It was me when I registered last year! But when I tried to get back in with it, it wouldn't work. Even when I tried to register with DarkStar my date of birth on the end it wouldn't accept it. :borg::D;)

DarkStar is a cool name right from John Carpenters movie of the aame name

(Sings)

Benson Arizona, the same stars in the sky...