Has anyone met NICK BRENDON before?

Evil_Faith

What is he like? I heard in a con he did in the US recently, his signing was described as a hispeed assembly line and he finished signing long before his allotted time was up, whereas the other Buffy actors at the event took more time to have an exchange with each fan.

This is the first time I'm meeting Nick and am really looking forward to it. I was hoping to say a few words to him and maybe get a picture with him. Does anyone know if this would be likely?

I met Nick last August, he is a wicked guy.

Down to earth, seemed V happy :huh:

I got an autograph and a photo with him and unlike some actors Nick was more than happy to pose, he put his arm round in a matie way for the photo.

Great bloke, much looking forward to meeting him again.

His bro Kelly was really nice as well.

I met Nick in August last year, and he is such a nice guy, i had my photo done twice with him, and he does put his arm round you in a freindly manner!

I tried to get away the 2nd time as i just went to get my autograph, but he pulled me back and said come on (in a non sexual way) and put his arm round me!!

His brother Kelly is a really cool guy as well had my photo done with him twice (i was helping out at the event hence the photos).

You will not be disapointed he was really friendly lots of smiling, and he stayed later than anyone cause he had so many people to sign for, and he was really ncie about it, and he never complained once!