New Return of the King Trailer

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

There is a new Return of the King Trailer on theonering.net. Obviously there are loads of people trying to download it, and so it is pretty arduous work, but well worth it once you have it!!!!!!

Let us know what you think.

Mark

Showmasters

:D Ah, i imagine quite a few people are trying at the mo!

crap....i work mornings....I NEED TO SEE THIS! :P

WOW neo how big is the file of ur icon? Whats the largest they can be?

Yeah it's a big file about 600k and i've tried to upload it onto the SM forum but it wont allow me too even when i reduced down the quality, so i've linked it to my own webspace, seems to work fine. Not sure what the maximum size is though

There is a new Return of the King Trailer on theonering.net. Obviously there are loads of people trying to download it, and so it is pretty arduous work, but well worth it once you have it!!!!!!

Let us know what you think.

Mark

Showmasters

do me a link please, because i can't be bothered to look for it

omg, thats fantastic!

i dont think sum 1's gunna b on here if they dont wana download it and see it so i'm gunna say summit!

Look away if you dont wanna know!!

the part with merry tellin pippin they'll see the shire agen had me crying, pippins lil face! bless him, it doesnt look very hopeful does it!

i cried most of the way through TTT (apart from when i was laughing at gimli) i can see i'm gunna need my hankies agen, i think i'm gunna b unbearable!!

Kirsty xx

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We're sorry, but we have had to remove the links to The Return on the King trailer, as it has become apparent that New Line Cinema do not wish the trailer circulated yet.

We're sorry to those of you who had hoped to see it, but we do not want to upset New Line's plans for releasing the trailer properly, and we hope that you will understand. ( In any case, it gives you something to look forward to )!!!

Thanks

Showmasters