party

veasse

Hope you have a big suitcase and strong arms :D

Unless of course these outfit don't consist of much material :rolleyes:

*Blush* You've heard about me and my convention outfits then..... :D LOL

Nah - I have hubby to do the suitcase carrying anyway - he's used to it by now.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrea- I think I'll go with the corset. I hope your flu gets better soon xxx

*hugs*

i think everyone is going to look grand...

the most important thing is we all have fun!

i feel much better now... must have been a 24 hour thing... still a little achy but doing grand!

that costume is shexay..

PSP... you will look fab!

Hugs

Andrea x

Don't know what I'm wearing yet... it's still in the shop! LOL! Will be buying mine the day before whilst I have some time to kill in MK.. nothing like last minute shopping :P haha! But I'll probably be dressing as glam as poss..

Stina xx

Ps: Andrea can't wait to see you hunnay!!

miss you miss you miss you miss you!!!!!!

cant wait to see you honey...

*gets excited*

:D

huggles stina!

Andrea xx

I'm not in costume as such but I'm dressing up, not going to be the usual jeans for me.

I know what your wearing, and im dribbling allready!

;);)

Yeah but where are you dribbling from? ;)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

That is a very dangerous question Cathy..!! :P;):P

He's way too easy to please really. :D

Aint that the truth!

;)

I'm not in costume as such but I'm dressing up, not going to be the usual jeans for me.

I know what your wearing, and im dribbling allready!

:P;)

Yeah but where are you dribbling from? ;)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

That is a very dangerous question Cathy..!! :D:P;)

He's way too easy to please really. :D

Mr. 30 seconds! ;):lol::D

I spent over an hour in town at lunch time looking for a shirt and found nothing  :D  Well nothing that fit  :D

I need a shop in Luton or MK called Wookies then I'd be fine  :lol:

You better get something sorted matey, nobody wants to see you in your birthday suit!

;)

Maybe Quiet Al!? :P:P:D

• Showmasters Admin
I spent over an hour in town at lunch time looking for a shirt and found nothing  :D  Well nothing that fit  :D

I need a shop in Luton or MK called Wookies then I'd be fine  ;)

You better get something sorted matey, nobody wants to see you in your birthday suit!

:D

Sure they do :lol:

• Showmasters Admin
I spent over an hour in town at lunch time looking for a shirt and found nothing  :D  Well nothing that fit   :D

I need a shop in Luton or MK called Wookies then I'd be fine  :lol:

;)

Maybe Quiet Al!? :P:P:D

SALEM - Not funny mate. Not funny at all.

I spent over an hour in town at lunch time looking for a shirt and found nothing  :lol:  Well nothing that fit   :lol:

I need a shop in Luton or MK called Wookies then I'd be fine  :D

:lol:

Maybe Quiet Al!? ;):D:lol:

SALEM - Not funny mate. Not funny at all.

Salem your a pain in the Ar$£ its official!

Me and my friends are wearing like prom typed dresses....gonna look soooo out of place....lol.... :D i'm worried now....is anyone else like wearing dresses??

Em

yes... but mine is a shorter type...

i couldnt get anything... its poo the shops at the mo!

it is a dress i have worn before but now i'm quite happy to wear it again cause i love it...

Black 50s style dress with straps or strapless and i found a pure silk wrap, i have strappy shoes and i'm dressing it with diamante and i'm going to find a black bag with diamante...

Was going to wear my hair up in like an audrey hepburn style but not sure! plus i dont know the hairdressers round MK.

depends.. i would rather not be faffing about with my hair all night paranoid that it is out of place! lol

Veasse xx

Me and my friends are wearing like prom typed dresses....gonna look soooo out of place....lol.... :unsure: i'm worried now....is anyone else like wearing dresses??

Em

yes... but mine is a shorter type...

i couldnt get anything... its poo the shops at the mo!

it is a dress i have worn before but now i'm quite happy to wear it again cause i love it...

Black 50s style dress with straps or strapless and i found a pure silk wrap, i have strappy shoes and i'm dressing it with diamante and i'm going to find a black bag with diamante...

Was going to wear my hair up in like an audrey hepburn style but not sure! plus i dont know the hairdressers round MK.

depends.. i would rather not be faffing about with my hair all night paranoid that it is out of place! lol

Veasse xx

awww, that sounds nice... :D...you're gonna look so pretty lol. i'm glad at least one other is wearing a dress lol.

Em

I just packed my bag, so now the decision is final (well sort, of, I'm not leaving till Wednesday).

Wide black velvet skirt, black satin corset, a black/gold/bronze shawl (used to be my gran's), black gloves. Pretty chique overall, but next to the prom dresses I've heard of I won't stand out too much :P