Billy Boyd NOT attending C4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Billy never pulled out cuz he never said yes in the first place, i really hope the other guys go. I don't know if I could cope if anymore of the guys didn't go.

same!

but im keeping my fingers crossed.. under the table so we wont jinx it!

lol :D

OH AND ON THE 14TH JULY I GOT KISSED BY ORLANDO BLOOM *SIGH*

sorry to quote ur signature lilelfgirl.....but...OMG YOU LUCKY SOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*FLOATS DREAMILY INTO THE ROOM*

YEAH I KNOW I AM AND HE SMELLED SO GOOD. i STILL AINT COME DOWN LOL

HE SPOKE TO ME FOR AGES IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE GO READ MY REPORT IN TV MOVIES ETC

LilElfGirlxx

Billy never pulled out cuz he never said yes in the first place, i really hope the other guys go. I don't know if I could cope if anymore of the guys didn't go.

same!

but im keeping my fingers crossed.. under the table so we wont jinx it!

lol :wacko:

I agree , 1 dowen ...is sad but then we get more cash for the rest ,But if all 3 pulled out ...well i'll just cry :D((

thow i knew it wont be showmasters foult , we got to give them foll credit thay do bring ( or in this case try to bring) us the best of the best -

so showmasters dont worry no one is angree or upset with you - i love you just the same :-) hugs

As far as I could tell from Stew's post BIlly said he MIGHT be available but he had never committed himself. Showmasters said he would be there. I thought it was policy not to announce guests until they had signed on the dotted line? It looks like this time they did.

I just want to point out that even IF a guest signs on the dotted line, they still have the get-out clause of "subject to work commitments."

Personally I reckon that SM had spoken to Billy and there was a verbal agreement that schedule permitting, he would be able to attend one day. Unfortunately, as it turns out, at this moment in time, it looks like he won't be available, but as someone pointed out, schedules can change!!!

It's unfortunate that BBnet were so quick to shoot from the hip as it has cast doubt in the minds of some fans as to SM honesty and integrity. I would have expected a bit more goodwill from them, considering Stewart was at C3, presumably at the expense of SM.

spudulator

I agree it's a shame that some people were quick to anger. This is one of those things, it happens (first time it's happened here) and it could have happened to anyone. Like Spudalator said, these events are all subject to work commitments anyway, so even in a regular sense nothing's ever a dead cert till you turn up on the day! And I can't say this enough but Showmasters are lovely people who work hard, join in and listen to their forum members and put themselves out there to make it happen, they deserve good stuff back!

Still have 3 hobbits and lots of other cool guests....... I'll look forward to seeing lovely Billy another time. :firedevil: