Forum T-Shirts

Schmooz

• Moderators

Some people choose to make their own t-shirts if they want .. some have individual ones, others include a forum design that we vote for or something :P In the end it's up to u! But it's kinda fun to stick forum names on t-shirts for identification or whatever .. helps us all to find people to talk to lol

yeh we make our own ones!!! if you have any ideas for a logo or summat stick them on here... we'll vote on them

its good on have your screen name on it... i usually have mine on the back like a football shirt... we can see who everyone is then and be like 'wow thats so-n-so.....' :P

Some of us like the fame! :P

Others, like me, prefer to remain anonymous. Well, I say anonymous, I have to stick my name on a crew badge thingy so I don't get much choice :rolleyes:

Yeah but on your crew badge you have to put your real name, oh hang on ur username is ur real name! At least you dont have to put the numbers on lol! :D

• 3 weeks later...

oh no.

i thought that we were wearing the t shirts from last time. i figured we would be using the same design so if ppl wanted to get a new one they did but people who couldnt afford it... like me!! lol... didnt have to get another one!!

eeeeek!

well never mind i guess i can go without. i can still submit a design tho. i'll get thinking!

=x=

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

RIte i think we all need to get this desided NOW! are we going with last CM's design with the date ammended on the bak? or are we getting a new one! come on people we only have errm 5 *ish* days to make them!

Kiki, Ren and I have ours sorted. I drew a picture and coloured it on the computer. We then have our names on the back with a quote from what we call our "life" song.

The picture is a cartoon version of each of us at C6.

And a damn good picture if I do say so myself :D

:D

Edited by Smaug

Kiki, Ren and I have ours sorted. I drew a picture and coloured it on the computer. We then have our names on the back with a quote from what we call our "life" song.

And a damn good picture if I do say so myself :wub:

:angry:

wud that be the pic on deviant art?! cuz that ones brilliant!

And a damn good picture if I do say so myself :lol:

:D

HUH ???? I didn't know this. WHAT PIC ??? *so confused*

Ren

xxx