Where are the other 21 Star Wars Guests?

So far there are only 9 guests (including Carrie Fisher) for the Star Wars reunion listed and only 38 days to go. The website and fllyers did say over 30 guests for the reunion and over 30 other guests 'FROM BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES AND CULT TV' as the saying goes.

The question is, are there going to be over 30 guests or are you planning on announcing loads over the coming month?

Peter Mayhew and Amy Allen are doing another event in Belgium the week after C6. A clue maybe for next SW guests ? :lol:

Amy Allen was not in the original trilogy, so whilst it would be great to see her again. She shouldn't count towards the 30 !

Here's hoping for some more announcements soon.

Amy Allen was not in the original trilogy, so whilst it would be great to see her again. She shouldn't count towards the 30 !

Hmmm.. right, it's the ORIGINAL SW trilogy !! So, who else can come ? Mark Hamill of course. who else ? :blink: Frank Oz ? And then ?

Ian McDeirmid and Dennis Lawson please !!

I have 54 OT cast + crew autos so most will pass me by.....

I may take my BASE from my lovely new CODE 3 Slave one and get Jeremy to squiggle on it.. even thou I have about 10 fettographs already !

I was taking a pair of boxer shorts worn by George Lucas whilst filming in Tunisia

Soiled or in mint condition - I know that is an important point for your collecting types. In fact were these the limited edition scratch'n'sniff edition?

to everyone who wants to meet Amy Allen:

she was at c5!!!!!

xx

Yeah, I know she was and I met her on the Saturday. But......

I got a lovely picture of her and Michonne together, made the treck back to MK on the Monday to get them both to sign it, and Amy had gone :P:angry: I really would like her to sign it, so here's hoping she's there :)

she was lovely, saw her in the talk, but these SW peeps were £15 - they were in the film mere moments, if not seconds!!! I know SM have costs to cover and flights from US etc but for me they were too pricey as I am not a die hard collector (I meet people to meet them not to get their auto, that is part of meeting them for me B) ) and I prefer the original films, also most people who seemed to meet her were blokes!!! ;)

of course at each event there are people who haven't been before and have missed guests that have attended previous shows but for people who have been to alot of shows it can get ummm how to say this tactfully... lets just say it's always good to have new faces!!! :D it's fine to ask for guests to come back but wait for a few shows to pass!!!!

surfy sah xx :P

I was taking a pair of boxer shorts worn by George Lucas whilst filming in Tunisia

Soiled or in mint condition - I know that is an important point for your collecting types. In fact were these the limited edition scratch'n'sniff edition?

Yeah, Pallitoy were giving them away with every 5th proof of purchase.

And I know these are George's because his name are sewn in them!

Yeah, Pallitoy were giving them away with every 5th proof of purchase.

And I know these are George's because his name are sewn in them!

You are very lucky.