hp guests

Robbie Coltrane, Definately Gary Oldman especially as hes rumoured to be doing General Grevious in StarWars Ep3, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman (Die Hard baby), and Michael Gambon also my minds gone completely blank but the bloke who plays Malfoy Senior the geeza out of The Patriot :D

Robbie Coltrane, Definately Gary Oldman especially as hes rumoured to be doing General Grevious in StarWars Ep3, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman (Die Hard baby), and Michael Gambon also my minds gone completely blank but the bloke who plays Malfoy Senior the geeza out of The Patriot :D

That would be the god that is Jason Isaacs. If SMs got him, I would be reduced to a giggling fangirl, which is no bad thing. David Thewlis would probably have the same effect. I would LOVE the opportunity to tell David that he has made Lupin my favourite character. He's my HP equivalent of Boromir - and that's saying something. Blimey, imagine Sean Bean and David Thewlis in one room...*dreams*

Gary Oldman, without a doubt for me, I've loved him from pretty much when I saw him in Leon, one of my most favourite actors of all time.

Hey Becky, how you doin?

Edited by ptenbob

Gary Oldman, without a doubt for me, I've loved him from pretty much when I saw him in Leon, one of my most favourite actors of all time.

Hey Becky, how you doin?

Troy! I'm actually a bit drunk, oops. Missed you at Alton Towers, we'll have to catch up sometime. I've been without email for a couple of weeks, but back now, so will email you soon, as it is WAY past my bedtime now!

I'm actually a bit drunk

Makes a change.......NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO

Actually any of those guys would make my weekend and reduce me to giggly fangirl mode - which in all honesty is a great way to be. Was discussing it with Gandalfia at Alton Towers - meeting stars is a serious adrenalin rush so basically we aren't geeks at all but rather adrenalin junkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more surreal note I dreamt about HP last night which must be a good sign right? I totally blame my new wand (omg did I just admit that out loud?) as it is meant to be good for guiding dream magic :lol:

OOh now i REALLY have my hopes up! Im so excited bout this yr! and with the party too, woohoo!

My HP wish list:

Dan, Rupert, Emma, Matt Lewis, Gary Oldman, David Thewlis,Jason Isaacs, pretty much everyone tho!(gonna have to start saving!!)

Troy! I'm actually a bit drunk, oops. Missed you at Alton Towers, we'll have to catch up sometime. I've been without email for a couple of weeks, but back now, so will email you soon, as it is WAY past my bedtime now!

You, drunk?

Never! *snicker*

I just couldn't make Alton Towers, couldn't get there :angry:

Speak soon

PS.

GARY OLDMAN FOR C6!!!!!!

Robbie Coltrane, Definately Gary Oldman especially as hes rumoured to be doing General Grevious in StarWars Ep3, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman (Die Hard baby), and Michael Gambon also my minds gone completely blank but the bloke who plays Malfoy Senior the geeza out of The Patriot :lol:

its true gary oldman is gonna b in star wars

I KNEW IT !IT HAD TO BE A DAVID!!!

OK now you all don't know where i'm talking about!!I'll explaine myself;when i saw Prof.Lupin for the first time i was like WOW!!!!HE IS COOl!!!!!I bet his name is DAVID!!!And yess...it is!!!! :lol:

It would be sooo cool if he came i think he is such a nice guy and Jason!!He is soo cool, in the partiot he was so evil!! :lol: that was so cool,and he plays very good!And Gary is very cool,he plays with i don't know how to say it's good!!

Rupert,Daniel and Emma are very welcome too!!! :lol:

Edited by brave hobbit

Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert! B):D;):lol:

lol, sorry, hehe

the others are most welcome too! :wub:

Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert!Rupert! :firedevil::angel::lol::P

:D dude, you have gooooooooooooooooooood taste! lol!!!

I completely agree with rupert!!! ;););)