People going to C6 in costume

My Arwen dress has cost under £30 so far, and it's the first costume I've ever made.

I've been buying everything for my Hogwarts one, and it's cost more than £70 so far, and I still need a wand!

i can see my quidditch one costing a lot....

i might have been getting an idea about it if i had started it yet :huh: shud probs do summat about that...

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Arwen dress has cost under £30 so far, and it's the first costume I've ever made.

I've been buying everything for my Hogwarts one, and it's cost more than £70 so far, and I still need a wand!

i might have been getting an idea about it if i had started it yet :uhoh: shud probs do summat about that...

Yes, get your finger out, girl! :lol:

Not long now is it!!!

i might have been getting an idea about it if i had started it yet ^_^ shud probs do summat about that...

Yes, get your finger out, girl! :D

Not long now is it!!!

i know i know :unsure: 38 days!

:D

but hey - i managed that dress in 14 last time!!!

(i wont be repeating that rush hopefully)

i was rereading my journal entries from the few weeks b4 c5... most of it was like 'costumes now got this bit on it and ive smudged that bit grr'

lol

CHANGED MY MIND!!!

lmao :unsure:

Not going as gogo now!! I'm being a lazy spam and just going as a Crazy 88 with Kiki!!

plus I'll have me a real Katana. BUT Me keeping it sealed in it's sheath. naughty naughty if I was to wave it about.

Oooh! Careful with that!!!! We don't want you getting into trouble!

I haven't changed mine! I couldn't I love it way too much!!! :blink::huh::o

I've got mine completely finished now, I got my last H sorted out this afternoon (I have a small supply incase it falls off and I loose it!) and Mum found me the perfect ribbon for Mr Flibbles bow tie (so he's happy!)

I can't believe it's only just over a month away *Runs around in circles*

:unsure: I think this holovirus is starting to kick in.... :help:

Yes I can dress up for the event for the first time - I will only be wearing my speedo's (one size to small obviously) and will be going as that wrestler bloke. Get excited ladies!!!!

Didn't you propose to me in another thread? :unsure:

Aha, so I'll get to have a good look at you then! In speedos no less!

Edited by Lady of The Realm

Yes I can dress up for the event for the first time - I will only be wearing my speedo's (one size to small obviously) and will be going as that wrestler bloke. Get excited ladies!!!!

Didn't you propose to me in another thread? :yoda:

I think i may have done and see what your rejection did to me - turned me into a raving exhibitionist :huh:

Didn't you propose to me in another thread? :D

I think i may have done and see what your rejection did to me - turned me into a raving exhibitionist :P

*feels guilty*

Well, maybe you could encourage me to accept this time... :o

:D

Edited by Lady of The Realm

:(I think I'm the only one going as an anime character...

The female Vash! (from Trigun)...not that I don't like LOTR or Harry Potter or anything though! :unsure:

Erm...I'm sorta...younger than all you guys, I think. :P

yay! trigun! :P

i'm probably gonna do anime at C7, though i have no idea at the moment. it'll probably be final fantasy or Weiss kreuz whichever one i do i'll do the other at the anime convention in liecester next year :(

i may be going in cossie again this cm! i may be going as scaramoushe in we will rock you (her second outfit) its not really "si fi" but i rekon that wwry will end up having the same following as rocky horror (with the outfit thing too)